Canadians would never countenance a politician like Donald Trump

Eric©

Jul 14, 2015, 10:42:59 PM7/14/15

"In a speech to churchgoers in her riding two weeks ago, Conservative
backbencher Wai Young, the MP for Vancouver South, compared the Harper
government to Jesus and accused Canada's spy agency, CSIS, of knowing in
advance about Canada's worst-ever attack - the 1985 bombing of Air India
Flight 182.

The bombing killed 329 passengers and crew. Young said CSIS failed to
warn the RCMP about the bomb for legal reasons. She offered no evidence.

First elected in 2011, Young told worshippers at the Harvest City Church
that the Harper government was working 'in the same vein' as Jesus by
passing the new anti-terror legislation, bill C-51.

[...]

Young came to notice for the first time during the 2011 campaign, when
she was endorsed by Ripudaman Singh Malik, the Vancouver businessman
accused of mass murder in the Air India trial."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tory-mp-wai-young-says-csis-knew-about-
but-failed-to-stop-air-india-bombing-1.3152013

Or: http://tinyurl.com/q7mbk38

M.I.Wakefield

Jul 14, 2015, 11:03:24 PM7/14/15
"Eric©" wrote in message

> "In a speech to churchgoers in her riding two weeks ago, Conservative
> backbencher Wai Young

The difference is that Trump wants to be president, and as for Young:

"When they are 50 yards from Parliament Hill, they are no longer honourable
members, they are just nobodies."
- Trudeau

Eric©

Jul 14, 2015, 11:47:43 PM7/14/15
M.I.Wakefield wrote...
Another difference is that Trump isn't running for office in Canada this
fall.

Dhu on Gate

Jul 15, 2015, 2:33:16 AM7/15/15
On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 19:42:59 -0700, Eric© wrote:

> "In a speech to churchgoers in her riding two weeks ago, Conservative
> backbencher Wai Young, the MP for Vancouver South, compared the Harper
> government to Jesus and accused Canada's spy agency, CSIS, of knowing in
> advance about Canada's worst-ever attack - the 1985 bombing of Air India
> Flight 182.
>
> The bombing killed 329 passengers and crew. Young said CSIS failed to
> warn the RCMP about the bomb for legal reasons. She offered no evidence.

It was a Conservative Government that created CSIS to prevent the RCMP
from investigating Bulroney's treason. Failures of communication between
CSIS and the RCMP may have contributed to the Air India debacle, but
it wasn't Jesus that created those problems, it was the Conservative Party of
Canada (branch-plant Repiglicans) protecting Brian's ass.

Dhu

--

https://babayaga.neotext.ca/PublicKeys/Duncan_Patton_a_Campbell_pubkey.txt

Ne obliviscaris, vix ea nostra voco.

Clyde Armstrong

Jul 27, 2015, 12:47:31 PM7/27/15
What the hell has this got to do with Donald Trump or Canada, for that matte?.
Why waste our time with reports on what some unknown crackpot says?

Clyde Armstrong

Jul 27, 2015, 1:42:42 PM7/27/15
On Tuesday, July 14, 2015 at 10:42:59 PM UTC-4, Ericï¿oe wrote:
Canadians have elected far worse, such as Mao Tse Tung and Fidel Castro admirer, Pierre Elliot. Sometimes you can be very dumb, Eric.
Trudeau or Ontario NDP premier Bob Rae.

Clyde Armstrong

Jul 27, 2015, 1:51:47 PM7/27/15
On Monday, July 27, 2015 at 1:42:42 PM UTC-4, Clyde Armstrong wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 14, 2015 at 10:42:59 PM UTC-4, Ericï¿oe wrote:
> > "In a speech to churchgoers in her riding two weeks ago, Conservative
> > backbencher Wai Young, the MP for Vancouver South, compared the Harper
> > government to Jesus and accused Canada's spy agency, CSIS, of knowing in
> > advance about Canada's worst-ever attack - the 1985 bombing of Air India
> > Flight 182.
How is this relevant to the topic?

> > The bombing killed 329 passengers and crew. Young said CSIS failed to
> > warn the RCMP about the bomb for legal reasons. She offered no evidence.
> >
> > First elected in 2011, Young told worshippers at the Harvest City Church
> > that the Harper government was working 'in the same vein' as Jesus by
> > passing the new anti-terror legislation, bill C-51.
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > Young came to notice for the first time during the 2011 campaign, when
> > she was endorsed by Ripudaman Singh Malik, the Vancouver businessman
> > accused of mass murder in the Air India trial."
> >
> > http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tory-mp-wai-young-says-csis-knew-about-
> > but-failed-to-stop-air-india-bombing-1.3152013
> >
> > Or: http://tinyurl.com/q7mbk38
>
> Canadians have elected far worse, such as Mao Zedong and Fidel Castro admirer Pierre Elliott Trudeau. Sometimes you can, like Wakefield and Dhu, be very dumb. Eric.

gregca...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2015, 6:36:35 PM7/27/15
Richard Nixon found he could do business with Mao also.