Anonymous K(ooky)man screeds... again

Marc Bissonnette

Jan 27, 2011, 3:06:15 PM1/27/11
K Man <thereal...@gmail.com> jumped out of the airlock. These were
their final words before their head exploded:

> This is about as blatant and unveiled a death threat on Scovile as one
> could make...eh Miss Bissy! You must note that this wimp does not
> threaten me, a TRUE CANADIAN, because I would slap the silly PEDO and
> stuff his head up his ARSE. Not, a threat PEDO, just a promise. You
> must have one miserable life, most of which is posting crap on the
> Net, but note that I am copying all law enforcement on this one. You
> have gone too far this time CYBERSTALKER!! Note, any assault on you
> would quite surely be a "simple assault" you paper tiger!

"I would slap the silly..." Suuuuuuuuuure you would, you silly little
anony-nerd.

You know where I live, yet you've never had the balls to come see me.

Hey - I know! If you're convinced I'm a pedophile or some other criminal,
why don't you notify the police ?

Oh - Wait ! You've been doing that for *years*!

Tell you what: You come up here with a police escort, brave little man, and
see who goes home in the cruiser.

What's the matter ? Not man enough to talk to your targets face to face ?

Of course you're not: You're only brave behind a keyboard.

*yawn*. Kook.

Always amusing the depths to which slapped spammers will sink.

--
Marc Bissonnette
Largest ISP comparison site in Canada: http://www.canadianisp.ca

Corpus Delicti

Jan 27, 2011, 3:38:55 PM1/27/11
"Marc Bissonnette" <usen...@canadianisp.com> wrote in message
>KY Man <therealkymanw...@gmail.com> jumped out of the airlock.
Chatham-Kent Police email addy removed for anti-spam purposes (but I have
bcc: to them) Odd as Marc doesn't live in their jurisdiction.

How would that work, hard to find a TRUE CANADIAN that's has been hiding for
10 years. Why is that Mikey? Too bad the police will require a real name,
and real contact info on a complaint otherwise they just kook file it.

Your mailbox must be overflowing with mailer-daemon messages from all the
blocked addys.

Tracy Cramer

Feb 1, 2011, 9:52:53 PM2/1/11
K Man <thereal...@gmail.com> wrote in

> TO..
> dennis...@ckpolice.com,cWie...@ckpolice.com,wess...@ckpolice.com
,
> George.F...@ckpolice.com,Tim.M...@ckpolice.com,ed.reed@ckpolic
> .com,pdo...@nexicom.net,wheu...@whitewaterregion.ca,rlu...@nrtco.net,
> hiteV@ottawa- police.ca, ma...@teksavvy.com, ab...@teksavvy.com,
> in...@crin.org,cor...@CanadianCRC.com, ab...@giganews.com,
> sueberrymore...@gmail.com,snoogen...@gmail.com

> This is about as blatant and unveiled a death threat on Scovile as one
> could make...eh Miss Bissy! You must note that this wimp does not
> threaten me, a TRUE CANADIAN, because I would slap the silly PEDO and
> stuff his head up his ARSE. Not, a threat PEDO, just a promise. You
> must have one miserable life, most of which is posting crap on the
> Net, but note that I am copying all law enforcement on this one. You
> have gone too far this time CYBERSTALKER!! Note, any assault on you
> would quite surely be a "simple assault" you paper tiger!

> Newsgroups: ott.general
> Subject: Re: Hey Snoogens... Hope you're proud
> From: Marc Bissonnette <use...@canadianisp.com>
> Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:53:37 -0600
>
> Ottawa Three <theot...@gmail.com> jumped out of the airlock. These
> were
> their final words before their head exploded: news:03afb0c8-1c53-4336-
> bc04-707...@r16g2000yql.googlegroups.com:
>
>> "Marc Bissonnette" <usen..@canadianisp.com> wrote in message
>>> "Mike" <no...@nada.invalid> jumped out of the airlock. These were

>>> their final words before their head exploded:

> @g1g2000prb.googlegroups.com..

>>> Scoville wouldn't come to Canada if he had an invitation engraved in
>>> platinum and etched in gold. He's too much of a coward.
>

>> http://www.canadianISP.com/freespeechstore
>> Hell Canada even bars people charged with DUI from entry. The kook
>> also will have to leave his guns in Texas. I wonder if he wants to
>> meet all his Allies in Ottawa, only to find they are all socks of one
>> nutcase.
>
> Scoville doesn't have the guts to come up here. Ontario is bigger
> than
> Texas and much, much harder to find a body };-)>

> --
> Marc Bissonnette
> Largest ISP comparison site in Canada: http://www.canadianisp.ca
> Web hosting search and comparison: http://www.masterhostlist.com

=
> ================================================ This Canadian
> backwoods hick is getting as bad as his ARSE BUDDIE fellow PEDOPHILE,
> Darrell Alexander Larose, who uses three different NYMS in this one
> thread to spread his SICKENING PUKE...
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/ott.general/browse_thread/thread/498a33
7
> 175eac0d3?
utoken=tG_wwC4AAAAIZPFIevdg8mM_BEHTkXrimF89Fjl7N1pwLzmXPlBcHN

sa=D&q=http://groups.google.com/groups/profil
> e%3Fenc_user%3DfYmxfR4AAACaIwnzWnAhtH2qeyQaXcMzdXiZOgwsslLlZrRjoUuxWw%
2
> 6utoken%3DahU2DE8AAADiCWEIsUEVdCba9VZ_ceWaBaY4QLNPsDnCBdMSo-
Y3zqPyMTHOD
> kA7brqsQlWUR2Y-
yiEVGnKZOriciTslDQ4SryQ0VPCplE9zcsZlv8Tl8w&usg=AFQjCNHGl
> UDXNDTZGppPkl4KeGkVjhEB2A
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=marc+i.
+wigle+pedophile&btnG=Searc
> h&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=canadiantaxman.ca&aq=f&aqi=g1
&aql=
> &oq=&gs_rfai
> http://groups.google.com/group/ott.general/browse_thread/thread/7a9585
> 17f4a41ef/61e53e2481d43e94?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=marc+i.+wigle#
61e53e2481d43e

sa=D&q=http://groups.google.com/group/ott.gen
> eral/msg/df896190507db3c7%3Futoken%3DJiURZisAAABIV7VgO7P4Y-
HWbpdb5f6845
> sV91rOOhJl2oRA70adzBXIylYG0UwFmkWOJCMASmE&usg=AFQjCNHajpbpCRbubqt8xbvL
1
> nMtQ9XU0w
>
> http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://www.google.com.mx/search%3Fq%
3D
> marc%2Bbissonnette%2Bpervert%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us%26ie%3DUTF-8%
2
> 6oe%3DUTF-8%26startIndex%3D%26startPage%3D1%26rlz%3D1I7ADRA_en%
26redir_
> esc%3D%26ei%
3DzH8CTPbZH4q6Nsb0nTs&usg=AFQjCNEjsPhIEnX_ywd9sOP_LMaRgvnh_

> Well documented Netk00k, pedophile, child molester, troll, harasser,
> Cyber Stalker and just plain ARSEHOLE. Marc Bissonnette is starting
> another web site to harvest financial information to sell to the
> Russians via Velcom.com, Velcom.ca 888-6velcom, 888-310-5002,
> 416-339-3926, 416-800-7551, 647-722-5641, 905-791-4597, (Robert "Rob"
> Contaldi, r...@velcom.com) and Mike Bohlmann (Neutraldata,
> neutraldata.com, mboh...@neutraldata.com, 416-682-3434).
>
> http://www.google.com/search?
q=complaints+marc+bissonnette&rls=com.micr
> osoft:en-us&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1&rlz=1I7ADRA_en
>
> http://usenetkooks.blogspot.com/2010/05/marc-bissonnette.html
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-
abuse.email/browse_frm/th
> [...]
> http://bayimg.com/dAnBpaAcD
> http://bayimg.com/eaNbaaAcD
> http://bayimg.com/eaNBcAAcD
> http://usenetkooks.blogspot.com/2010/05/marc-bissonnette.html
> http://community.spiceworks.com/profile/show/Marc%20Bissonnette
> http://www.sannerud.com/people/brad/AZ1986/BradFloydChasingTail1986.jp
> (confused boi)
>
> (3) Darrell Alexander Larose..
> TO:
> ab...@eternal-september.org, ab...@bananasplit.info, ne...@tioat.net,
> group...@google.com, ab...@aioe.org, melinda...@rci.rogers.com,
> edward...@rci.rogers.com,mary.t...@rci.rogers.com,
> Mike....@rci.rogers.com, ab...@rogers.com, georg...@bell.ca,
> Francis....@bell.ca, jordan....@bell.ca,n...@in.bell.ca,
> ab...@sympatico.ca, ab...@bellnexxia.net,
> ip_...@bellglobal.com,ipoper...@bellsouth.net,
> Whi...@ottawapolice.ca, sup...@atrianetworks.com,
> sup...@itdepartment.com, ab...@news.solani.org
>

> Darrell Alexander Larose (h) 613-274-0746 (m) 613-301-7863, PEDOPHILE
> PHOTOGRAPHER of little boys & owner of darrelllarose.ca,
> darrelllarose.wordpress.com, cameraclubottawa.wordpress.com,
> http://www.networkedblogs.com/blog/darrell_laroses_blog/?ahash=
51ca0ec4
> 310746ceb820a0ba4ac33803,
> http://www.usefilm.com/photographer.asp?P=1&ID=15469&PF=0, & webmaster
> for galaxycamera.com; dar...@darrelllarose.ca, in...@darrelllarose.ca,
> known posting IP Addresses via Rogers.com: 99.246.82.221,
> 99.246.165.154, 99.241.163.161, 99.224.64.101, 173.34.150.19 and from
> Bell Canada (bell.ca, Sympatico) 70.54.49.192, 70.51.238.202,
> 70.51.241.27 City Of Ottawa aka itdepartment.com 72.1.195.4 &
> 72.1.195.8, iWeb Technologies Inc & Roy Hooper aka Toybox.ca
> (67.205.72.110).
>
> This is just a silly FAGGOT SISSY BOI (QUEER) with more nyms than
> China has people! Well known Ottawa photographer of PEDOPHILIA, small
> nude boys, a REAL SICKO! Has lost ISP's, jobs, friends, models, etc.
> due to his aberrations regarding child abuse, pornography, etc and is
> now collecting Employment Insurance (EI) because no one wants to hire
> a PERVERT!
>
> He falsely claims to be *connected* with the police department by
> posting through http://www.itdepartment.com/ where he falsely
> represents himself as an Ottawa City IT Guru and also falsely gives
> the impression that he and this web site have some sort of
> GOVERNMENTAL CREDENTIALS, when in fact, it is a non-governmental, not
> existent web site (someday maybe) pointing to IP Addresses 72.1.195.4
> & 72.1.195.8 hosted by Atria Networks LP, formerly, Telecom Ottawa
> (aka City Of Ottawa IT). Absolutely obfuscating and BOGUS CRAP!
>
> City of Ottawa IT TOL-72-1-195-0-15 (NET-72-1-195-0-1) 72.1.195.0 -
> 72.1.195.15
> Telecom Ottawa Limited TOL-IPBLOCK-1 (NET-72-1-192-0-1) 72.1.192.0 -
> 72.1.223.255
>
> Here is their true ZERO "0" existence...
search_string=Ci
> ty+of+Ottawa+IT
> http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=express&host=72.1.195.4
> http://network-tools.com/default.asp?
prog=express&host=telecomottawa.co
> m http://telecomottawa.com
> http://www.atrianetworks.com/about-atria-networks/contact-atria
>
> Here is where the IDIOT FAGGOT tries to obfuscate and pretend he is an
> IT Guru...laughable!
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?
enc_user=j9eOLRYAAABqwV01sc3hOt
> WGchUgRzOXo4cocwWvDVg2RHsu8f1bCg&utoken=yLwU1E8AAABR9EP3HseBJoqeECsg5P
> 7XjQ0HAwJ31SMIVSNIZvK2xhsXr735exo0MMxWBgjPeNhWCh2eG-i1aSUcTYyd7nokll-
Ki
> _zkTbjo6R4meoq5Q
>
> http://www.photokb.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/photo-digital-slr/9891/CANADIAN-
> EBLOG-NOMINEE-PEDOPHILE-DARRELL-LAROSE-darrelllarose
>
> and of course here is the silly boi with his slip showing..
>
> http://www.nonsolonews.net/thread-89-0-2862-0/pedophile-darrell-
alexand
> er-larose.htm
>
> http://maps.google.com/maps/place?rls=com.microsoft:en-us&oe=UTF-8
&rl..
> .n&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=ottawa+city+it+department&fb=1
&gl=us&hq=it+departmen
> t&hnear=Ottawa,+ON,+Canada&cid=15585913940839328890
>
> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canadian-Foreskin-Awareness-Project-CAN-
> AP/400863542278
> http://www.google.com/search?q=Canadian+Foreskin+Awareness+Project+%
28C
> AN-FAP%29+larose&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
&startIndex=&
> startPage=1&rlz=1I7ADRA_en
>
> http://www.google.com/search?
q=darrell+larose+facebook&rls=com.microsof
> t:en-us&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1&rlz=1I7ADRA_en
>
> Watch out now, he is *connected* and the "FAG PATROL" with his BEVY
> of QUEERS impersonating the Ottawa Police S.W.A.T. claiming he will
> arrest you for IT violations..
>
> http://bayimg.com/FanbKaacD (Darrell The Fag BOI Bottom Left)
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/ott.general/browse_thread/thread/cb6e54
2
> a88d0564b
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-
abuse.email/msg/dd69aa21d
> 6ea526f?hl=en
>
> http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://www.google.com/search%3Fq%
3Ddar
> rell%2Balexander%2Blarose%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us%26ie%3DUTF-8%
26oe
> %3DUTF-8%26startIndex%3D%26startPage%3D1%26rlz%
3D1I7ADRA_en&usg=AFQjCNH
> o0cz5c9hXwmHynlRiMVfX_XRPYQ
>
> http://www.usefilm.com/photographer.asp?P=1&ID=15469&PF=0
>
> Can you believe just how many aliases this QUEER has used throughout
> the years?? And, this is just a FEW!!
> https://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-
abuse.usenet/browse_thre
> ad/thread/531c528956a24a55/dd69aa21d6ea526f?
show_docid=dd69aa21d6ea526f
> &hl=en
>
> Pictures, Images, Photographs of Darrell Alexander Larose (h)
> 613-274-0746 (m) 613-301-7863, darrelllarose.ca,
> darrelllarose.wordpress.com, cameraclubottawa.wordpress.com,
> galaxycamera.com, dar...@darrelllarose.ca..
> http://tinyurl.com/Larose-Oral-Herpes
> http://bayimg.com/pAdoaAadh (Larose Undergoes Sex Change)
> http://bayimg.com/IAdhAaADe (Turkey Neck)
> http://bayimg.com/IaDHfAade (Freaky Pedophile Eyes & Turkey Neck)
> http://bayimg.com/iadhjaADe (Eyes Of A Pedophile)
> http://bayimg.com/fanbhAACd (Eyes Of A Flaming FAG)
> http://bayimg.com/FanbKaacD (Fag Patrol Impersonating Ottawa Police)
> http://bayimg.com/fANChaacf (The Small Seed Darrell Wants To Plant In
> Young BOIS)
> http://bayimg.com/ganbbaacd (The Infamous Larose Whores)
> http://www.sannerud.com/people/brad/AZ1986/BradFloydChasingTail1986.jp
> (confused boi)
>
> (4) Frank (Will) Ulmer Jr Of Baton Rouge..
> TO:
> scott.sh...@cox.com,ab...@COX.NET,
> jeff....@brgov.com,brpd...@brgov.com,city...@brgov.com,
> cons...@brgov.com, Doug....@brgov.com, ma...@brgov.com,
> counci...@brgov.com, MattWi...@wafb.com,
> khas...@businessreport.com,edi...@businessreport.com,
> jba...@wafb.com, pga...@wafb.com,comm...@fox44.com
> in...@nbc33tv.com,smi...@theadvocate.com,edi...@lsureveille.com
>
> "The Baton Rouge Inbred" Will Ulmer aka Frank W. Ulmer Jr
> (225-369-0336, 225-292-9455, Magic Jack..425-493-3089), WindSorFox,
> "WindsorFox Biteme", WindsorFox<[SS]> , windsor.f...@gmail.com,
> winds...@cox.net, & owner of windsorfox.net,
> http://www.youtube.com/user/WindsorFox,
> http://www.myspace.com/windsorfox, content contributor to
> shamikaserver.com,
> http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/member.php?u=595, posting IP
> Addresses Cox.net 68.105.149.131,68.99.123.155, 70.180.43.174. His
> Newsreader and NNTP Posting Host Is Glorb.com (ab...@glorb.com)..
>
> Here are some of his GLORB posting ID's....
>
> NNTP Posting-Host: E6wu1qZEkHgqy4X9Ud3gnA.user.posting2.glorb.com aka
> "WindsorFox<SS>" <windsor.f...@gmail.com>
> Aliases Harassing Jamie Baillie
> NNTP Posting-Host: zodoa16W0JBHT2mnFwh7vw.user.posting2.glorb.com aka
> tardb...@darkshado.nuked (Ultimate Tardbuster)
> Anony Mouse <anony...@dev.nul>
>
> This a real sad case where a guy says "hi mom" to his biological
> sister...get it!!! Just an INBRED from the Bayou Swamps of South
> Louisiana (Baton Rouge). This guy is so lonely that he has to post in
> Canadian Newsgroups (Usenet again) because no one in Baton Rouge will
> talk to the PEDOPHILE. He is a registered sex offender on the local
> police watch & blotter list with absolutely no life outside of
> Usenet!
>
> http://www.google.com/url?
sa=D&q=http://groups.google.com/group/ott.gen
> eral/browse_thread/thread/1dcc503547d89bc5%23
&usg=AFQjCNFMUPAGY07obRrOf
> BYFZuXsQSWtQg
>
> http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://www.google.com/search%3Fq%
3Dwil
> l%2Bulmer%2Bwindsorfox%2B%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us%26ie%3DUTF-8%
26oe
> %3DUTF-8%26startIndex%3D%26startPage%3D1%26rlz%
3D1I7ADRA_en&usg=AFQjCNE
> 7z9qS5Ie_IrHlmovl4aIBNk2nBA
>
> http://www.google.com/search?
q=frank+w+ulmer+jr+baton+rouge&rls=com.mic
> rosoft:en-us&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1&rlz=1I7ADRA_en
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-
abuse.email/msg/9b293ef02
> c3f96ae
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/ott.general/browse_thread/thread/b88cc7
> 8010f76cb
> http://groups.google.com/group/lou.general/browse_thread/thread/20c3c3
0
> 104f1bf93/793382836a9e2f3a http://tinyurl.com/Ulmer-Profile1
> http://tinyurl.com/Ulmer-Profile2
> http://tinyurl.com/Ulmer-Profile3
> Note...where Profile3 breaks-off and Profiles 4 & 5 commence..
> http://tinyurl.com/Ulmer-Profile4
> http://tinyurl.com/Ulmer-Profile5
> Jamie Baillie Baiting aka "WindsorFox<SS>" <darksh...@gmail.com>
> http://tinyurl.com/Ulmer-Profile6
>
> Pictures, Images, Photographs of "The Baton Rouge Inbred" Will Ulmer
> aka Frank W. Ulmer Jr (225-369-0336, 225-292-9455), WindSorFox,
> WindsorFox<[SS]>, windsor.f...@gmail.com, winds...@cox.net,
> winds...@gmail.com, windsorfox.net,
> http://www.youtube.com/user/WindsorFox,
> http://www.myspace.com/windsorfox, shamikaserver.com,
> http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/member.php?u=595.. Here are the
> pics of this slimeball.. http://bayimg.com/gAnbiaACD
> http://bayimg.com/nanheAACJ
> http://bayimg.com/EanHEaAcJ (Momma)
> http://www.sannerud.com/people/brad/AZ1986/BradFloydChasingTail1986.jp
> (confused boi)
>

> These are the original "Ottawa three Plus One", but the group is
> growing much like bacteria! Quite a group of bois.eh!!! They make me
> PUKE and will you too if they cross your paths! AND IF THEY DO, CHECK
> YOUR FINANCIAL RECORDS ASAP!!!!

=
> ========================================== (5) Brian (Brielle)Joseph
> Bruns... aka Brian Bruns, aka Brian Joseph Bruns, aka Brian J. Bruns,
> aka Brielle Bruns aka 'Lady Arielle'..
> To Whom It May Concern:
> ab...@eternal-september.org,tamara...@wiztech.biz,
> ab...@wiztech.biz, ro...@roblimo.com,tre...@trelane.net,
> adm...@2mbit.com, ab...@speakeasy.net,br...@2mbit.com,
> adm...@sosdg.org, br...@ahbl.org,sup...@qwestip.net,
> ipa...@qwestip.net, ab...@qwest.net,sup...@linode.com,
> ab...@linode.com, bri...@sosdg.org,
> ab...@godaddy.com,ab...@att.com,cp@abuse-
> att.net,p...@accesshighway.com,ab...@orange.fr,contact@privacyprotect.o
>
> And I want to welcome the newest members of this gang of Pedophiles,
> aka Brian J. Bruns (aka 'Brielle Bruns', 65.102.72.22, 205.233.35.5,
> noc.lulz.nu, ahbl.org, natasha.ahbl.org, sosdg.org, 2mbit.com,
> Blackberry 9700 IP 74.82.68.16, 17 Phone 201-666-3820, 317-436-1024,
> +45.36946676, Convicted Felon) & His Cohort In Crime Andrew D. Kirch
> (Trelane.net, Trance Communications, 317-259-7184, Computer Hacker).
> Registrar info: Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd. d/b/a
> PublicDomainRegistry.com
> (R27-LROR). More Blackberry ID Info..74.82.68.33, 74.82.68.34,
> 74.54.240.138,
> BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.979+Profile/MIDP-2.1+Configuration/
> CLDC-1.1+VendorID/100; Blackberry via 174.132.19.226
>

> http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1
&qf=Brian&qmi=j&qn=Brun
> s&qs=NJ&trackit=74&focusfirst=1
> http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=33&qp=201-666-3820
&formn
> ame=phone&trackit=74&focusfirst=1
>
> http://criminal-brian-j-bruns.blogspot.com/
>
> http://tiny.cc/Brian_Brielle_Bruns (Free Speech Store)
>
> http://www.aneclecticmind.com/2010/06/05/whos-filtering-your-e-mail/
>
> http://www.robtex.com/dns/rhsbl.ahbl.org.html
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-
abuse.email/browse_thread
> /thread/e7fc429776010669
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-
abuse.email/msg/1cc55990a
> 77f78f9?utoken=DS0mZDoAAAAfTPxMbGb5Zj8Kou0cNpOrGz6w85jzJy5WpfJ8
_OC9WlK8
> cQMt9sX4UmuI7MAl32Qrwwj54ydLg-HE_JgAbddg
>
> http://www.scribd.com/doc/19155909/FOFCOL
>
> http://cluebytwelve.net/ahbl-lawsuit/TRO.pdf
>
> Brian J. Bruns (Girly Boi, Transvestite, Convicted Felon) and Andrew
> D. Kirch (Computer
> Hacker, Dweeb) getting their just due from those they have abused.
>
> Read all about it..
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-
abuse.email/msg/928c3e9b1
> 21549c3?
utoken=X_yNKzoAAAAfTPxMbGb5Zj8Kou0cNpOrpAwmgVLsX3AAEd6hLOrPRWko
> TJg-8anW0HQL7NbMQJpAHlL0rEVYdMvbzIBz3gyU...
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-
abuse.email/msg/1121f1d82
> 4b5c8b8?utoken=u0PMczoAAAAfTPxMbGb5Zj8Kou0cNpOrGz6w85jzJy5WpfJ8
_OC9WiY4
> rzlJrtJIAlNU4Ye5ZjfRJxq2NRHv2-mj-cxuFyrz
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-
abuse.email/msg/b5dc8ca9a
> 106c071
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-abuse.email/search?
group=
> news.admin.net-abuse.email&q=ahbl+bruns+kirch
>
> http://www.google.com/search?group=news.admin.net-
abuse.email&sa=N&hl=e
> n&tab=gw&q=ahbl%20bruns%20kirch
>
> http://groups.google.vu/group/alt.www.webmaster/msg/7e212be662bb86c5
>
> http://www.groups.xorte.com/Public-Notice-Of-More-FukStiks-Who-Will-
Lea
> rn-Not-To-Fuck-With-Ahbl-org-Brian,t,69712,8.html
>
> For the record...
> This guy/gal "Breille Bruns" aka 'Lady Arielle' is not only a
> CONVICTED CRIMINAL USENET ABUSER, but a perverted one to boot. He is
> an active member of the "Ottawa Three Plus Some" and a Proud Member Of
> The "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender (LGBT) Community"! His NNTP
> host is eternal-september.org and his posting
> account="U2FsdGVkX1+H16xT0lOme+5bR7sOEJA8"! "A noiseless patient
> Spider".
>
> http://tinyurl.com/Bruns-Usenet-Profile
>
> Here is one of the PERVERT'S typical threats..
> http://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-
abuse.email/msg/a1bede369
> 41d9c3c?hl=en
> http://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-
abuse.email/msg/a1bede369
> 41d9c3c?
hl=en&dmode=source&utoken=GR6f9zoAAAAfTPxMbGb5Zj8Kou0cNpOrodj0R
> j2xD2Mu1RMvKllHc1s1RivNv2EsFErrpjQKjy562WCd3DmMwI5CVygbWLix
>
> Pictures, Images, Photographs, Social Networking, AHBL.org aka Brian
> Joseph Bruns (Convicted Felon) aka 'Brielle Bruns' ; ' Lady
> Arielle' (201-666-3820, Sosdg.org, 2mbit, 65.102.72.22, noc.lulz.nu,
> 205.233.35.6, vpn.sosdg.org, Bri...@sosdg.org, brielle.sosdg.org)..
> http://www.facebook.com/lady.arielle
> http://bayimg.com/eAanHAADl
> http://bayimg.com/OanNiaacc
> http://bayimg.com/iAnMLAaCj
> http://bayimg.com/OaNNOaACc
> http://bayimg.com/PaNnaAACc
>
> ISP & Host Info For Sosdg.org..
> http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=express&host=sosdg.org
>
> (6) Andrew D. Kirch..A little history on this SLIMEBALL..
> http://tinyurl.com/Kirch-Computer-Hacker
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&q=andrew+d.
+kirch+trance+commu
> nications+trelane.net&btnG=Search
> http://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-abuse.email/search?
hl=en&
> q=andrew+d.+kirch&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en&
> http://home.olsentech.net/DDoS/ http://tiny.cc/Andrew_D_Kirch_FSS
> http://tinyurl.com/Kirch-Usenet-Profile
>
> Pictures, Images, Photographs Andrew D. Kirch (President of Trance
> Communications
> Corp, Trelane.net, 317-436-1024, tre...@trelane.net)..
> http://bayimg.com/CaNolAaCc
>
> http://www.facebook.com/trelane
> Kirch's Facebook friends, fellow perverts, etc..http://
> www.facebook.com/trelane
> Gwen Kirch, Horace Chadbourne, Claddagh Irish Pub North, Todd Rokita,
> Albert Godding, Stephen Chapo, Tim Rainier, Paul K. Ogden, Brian
> Vivian, Duneyrr Níðhöggr, Anthony Danforth, Lindsey Story, Kristen
> Renee Erwin, Sufi Faruq Ibne Abubakar, Michael Graham, Susan Stewart,
> Lauren Mamula Miller, Valiant Layla, Cuong Tran, David Austin Rice,
> Seth Dershewitz, Liz Parker, Ayub Jan, Christian Underwood, Marc
> Bissonnette (Pedophile)..
>
> HERE ARE HIS PHONY RESUME POSTINGS, MINUS THE BAGGAGE OF COURSE...
>
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewkirch
> http://www.allbusiness.com/companyprofile/Trance_Communications_Corp/7
3
> 31DE1C941942398AAA8E0515B0E545-1.html Trance Communications Corp
> 5707 Indianola Ave
> Indianapolis, Indiana 46220-2772
>
> http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/AZF7V2TET1LEG
>
> www.trelane.net IP Address 72.14.176.46
> IND BRIDGED CIRCUITS..Indianapolis, IN
> mail.trelane.net IP Address 66.93.203.104
> router.trelane.net IP Address 66.93.203.152
>
> (7) Gary Lee Burnore
> CHRONOLOGY OF A *CONVICTED CHILD RAPIST* Of California, North
> Carolina, etc., Gary Lee Burnore? Now, located in Cary, North
> Carolina using Roadrunner as his ISP...174.97.217.149
>
> http://tinyurl.com/Burnore-Usenet-Profile
> http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/
> http://usenetkooks.blogspot.com/2010/05/gary-burnore.html
> http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/FAQ.txt
> http://archives.mfn.org/
> http://www.uffnet.com/kookkamp/gary/mugshot.htm
> http://netkooks.blogspot.com/2009/01/gary-burnore.html
> http://tiny.cc/Gary_Lee_Burnore_FSS
> http://tinyurl.com/Burnore-Pedophile
> http://tinyurl.com/Burnore-Pedophile2
> http://www.darkshado.ca/index.php?title=Harassment
>
> (8) Alan 'Al' Iverson
> Just who is this PERVERT Iverson...not a basketball player, but he
> does like playing with *BALLS*, eh Brielle BOI (GAL)..
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=ive...@stop.mail-
abuse.org&rls=com.micr
> osoft:en-us&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1&rlz=1I7ADRA_en
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-
abuse.email/browse_thread
> /thread/8bd9027de719ac66
>
> More On Alan 'Al' Iverson:
>
> Picture Of This NERDY PERVERT..so what's new about these WEASELS!
> http://bayimg.com/hAPBNaACP (One Ugly ArseHole)
> http://bayimg.com/paaCEaadA [SNL's Pat Look Alike..see pic below or
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_(Saturday_Night_Live)]
> http://bayimg.com/AaADjAaDA
>
> More on the Hotel Residing Pedophile..
> http://www.aliverson.com
> http://www.spamresource.com
> http://www.blogger.com/profile/14312013852191097352
> http://www.google.com/profiles/aliversonchicago
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/aliverson
> http://twitter.com/aliverson
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/aliversonchicago
>
> Emails..
> aliv...@aliverson.com
> aliv...@spamresource.com
> dom...@radparker.com
> 1154 West Lunt Avenue Office #6
> Chicago, IL 60626
> 773-542-3505
> 773-542-3505
>
> http://www.spamresource.com/2010/10/godaddy-blacklisted-by-ahbl.html
> http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois/?tool_id=66
&token=&toolhandler_redi
> rect=0&ip=spamresource.com&j=1&email=on

More sickos huh? The Ottawa Three Plus must be stopped. I can't
believe that pedophiles and kid lovers are able to walk freely and are
able to pose as the "good ones". These baby rapers need to go to prison
for their crimes!

--
Tracy Cramer

-A spammers brain is like that of a child; give them a quarter and they
want a dollar

Message has been deleted