User-Style.css in 7.4

webcyberrob

Dec 3, 2015, 4:22:42 AM12/3/15
to camunda BPM users
Hi guys,

Ive used user-style.css in 7.4 successfully to change Tasklist look and feel. I have not been successful in 7.4. Is there a new trick to changing Tasklist style in 7.4?

regards

Rob

Valentin Vago

Dec 7, 2015, 3:11:11 AM12/7/15
to camunda BPM users
Hi Rob,

I guess you meant that it worked in 7.3 but not 7.4. Right?

Cheers,
Valentin

Valentin Vago

Dec 7, 2015, 3:40:39 AM12/7/15
to camunda BPM users
Hi again,

after digging a bit, I found out that the `user-styles.css` provided (as well as the documentation about its usage) should be slightly adapted. Nothing fancy.

The tasklist now use the `cam-header-widget` which means that some CSS selectors have to be adapted to match the new HTML scaffolding.
e.g.: in the `user-styles.css`, if you want to change the logo, it would look like:

[cam-widget-header] .navbar-brand {
  background
-image: url(../images/your-app-logo.png);
}

I created an JIRA issue for that: https://app.camunda.com/jira/browse/CAM-5109

Cheers,
Valentin

webcyberrob

Dec 7, 2015, 4:58:32 AM12/7/15
to camunda BPM users
Thanks Valentin - yes I meant it worked in 7.3 but not 7.4. Thanks for the investigation and update.

regards

Rob

Falko Menge

Dec 10, 2015, 1:42:35 AM12/10/15
to camunda BPM users
Hi Vale,

changing the logo worked for me, but I couldn't figure out how to change this bit of CSS code:

.navbar-collapse,
.navbar-default,
.navbar-right > .divider-vertical,
.navbar-default .navbar-collapse,
.navbar-default .navbar-nav>.open>a,
.navbar-default .navbar-nav>.open>a:hover,
.navbar-default .navbar-nav>.open>a:focus {
  background-color: #009edf;
  border-color: #009ee0;
}

Here is the code of our consulting example with your patch applied:

To try this out grab a wildfly distro of Camunda BPM and run:
mvn clean wildfly:deploy

Cheers,
Falko

Valentin Vago

Dec 10, 2015, 3:02:15 AM12/10/15
to camunda BPM users
Hallo Falko,

what you try to achieve is probably something like (for the 7.4):

[cam-widget-header] {
  background-color: #009edf;
  border-color: #006E99;
}
[cam-widget-header] > [ng-transclude] {
  border-right-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);
}
[cam-widget-header] > .cam-nav {
  border-left-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5);
}
[cam-widget-header] .navbar-nav > .open > a,
[cam-widget-header] .navbar-nav > .open > a:hover,
[cam-widget-header] .navbar-nav > .open > a:focus {
  background-color: #006E99;
}

I made the test on my development environment and it looks like:

Should you have further questions, do not hesitate, I will update the example and the docs today.

Cheers,
Vale

Falko Menge

Dec 10, 2015, 4:55:43 AM12/10/15