Identity Theft:Cambodian Student Selected As A Fulbright-Lehman Brothers Scholar

Bury Chau

Oct 18, 2008, 11:46:39 AM10/18/08
to cam...@googlegroups.com, cambod...@googlegroups.com

IN CAMBODIA OCCUPIED BY VIETNAM AGAINST 10 UN RESOLUTIONS HERE ARE THE PROBLEMS OF INDENTITY THEFT .

IT'S A CRIME .

Press Release

Cambodian Student Selected As A Fulbright-Lehman Brothers Scholar

A Cambodian student studying in the United States under the auspices of the U.S. government's J. William Fulbright Scholarship program has been selected to participate in the highly competitive Fulbright-Lehman Brothers Scholars program

. Ms. Noun Monisophorn is one of nine students from among Fulbright Scholars across the United States chosen for this highly selective program. For further information, see: www.fulbrightonline.org. Since 1994, 84 Cambodian students have been awarded a Fulbright Scholarship to pursue their graduate studies in various fields in the U.S. Released May 18, 2007.

Common Identity Theft/Fraud Scams.
READ THIS STORY.
sentenced to 5 years

By MARYCLAIRE DALE, Associated Press Writer Maryclaire Dale, Associated Press Writer – Fri Oct 17, 12:58 pm ET

AP – In this undated file photo released by the Philadelphia Police Department, shown is Jocelyn Kirsch, a …

PHILADELPHIA – A college student who with her boyfriend stole the identities of friends and neighbors was sentenced Friday to five years in prison and ordered to pay more than $100,000 in restitution.

Jocelyn Kirsch, a former Drexel University student, and then-boyfriend Edward Anderton used the money for expensive salon visits, exotic vacations and fancy dinners.
Federal guidelines called for a prison sentence of 70 months, but U.S. District Judge Eduardo C. Robreno credited Kirsch for her apparent remorse and for her July 14 guilty plea to aggravated identity theft and other counts.
Kirsch, 23, and Anderton acknowledged stealing the identities of friends and neighbors in the Philadelphia area in 2006 and 2007 to net more than $116,000 in goods and services.
The scheme unraveled when an employee at an upscale salon told police that a check for Kirsch's $2,250 hair extension job had bounced. About the same time, a neighbor of the couple told police a package she did not order had been sent to her.
Police released photos showing the two posing in matching red swimsuits by a luxury hotel pool and kissing near the Eiffel Tower.
Anderton, a 25-year-old University of Pennsylvania graduate originally from Everett, Wash., is to be sentenced Tuesday.
(This version CORRECTS Corrects Kirsch's age to 23, not 22, ADDS Anderton's age, other details. ADDS byline.)

·      Identity Theft.

 A CASE STUDY : THE KHMER KING HAS ALLOWED AND APPOINTED BY A KRET , A VIETNAMESE INVADER AS '"CAMBODIA" National police chief Hy Lung Doc (former Vietcong under the name of NGUYEN VAN SON ). AS THE PHONY "CAMBODIAN" HEAD OF SECURITY AND IMMIGRATION , HE HAS ISSUED MILLIONS TO ILLEGAL VIETNAMESE SETTLERS FALSE "CAMBODIAN" IDENTITY , PASSEPORTS, BIRTH CERTIFICATE  from 1993-2008 .  Is it a IDENTITY THEFT ?

WHAT DO YOU THINK, SAY ?

HERE ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE IDENTITY THEFT MADE BY THE VIETNAMESE coming to the US under "Cambodian Student Selected As A Fulbright-Lehman Brothers Scholar" .

KOL PHENG , CHEY CHAP (VIETNAMESE )call them the "Cambodian" their Vietnamese students.

VIETNAMESE CULTURE : lies & cheat
-PHAM VAN DONG AS PRIME MINISTER declared to King Sihanouk that Vietnam respect Cambodia independence and territorial integrity in exchange for Cambodia recognition of the North Vietnamese as legal government of Vietnam in 1967 and allowed Vietnam to open the Ambassy in Phnom Penh in June 1967.
King Sihanouk agreed to the Vietnamese demand.

-PHAM VAN DONG AS PRIME MINISTER , in 1978 had sent
Vietnamese troops to invade and occupy Cambodia from 1978-2008 through the CPP/Hun Sen regime .

As of today Vietnam continues to occupy Cambodia through the CPP/Hun Sen regime supported by China despite over 10 UN resolutions calling VIETNAM TO CEASE HER OCCUPATION AND REMOVE ALL HER TROOPS FROM CAMBODIA.

10 UN RESOLUTIONS CALL VIETNAM TO CEASE HER OCCUPATION OF CAMBODIA & REMOVE
ALL HER TROOPS FROM THE COUNTRY ARE NOT RESPECTED.

Bury

Stay organized with simple drag and drop from Windows Live Hotmail. Try it

Bury Chau

Oct 18, 2008, 11:59:10 AM10/18/08
to cambod...@googlegroups.com, cam...@googlegroups.com

RE: Identity Theft:Cambodian Student Selected As A Fulbright-Lehman Brothers Scholar

Lehman's Collapse, Stock Sale Probed by Three U.S. Prosecutors.
THE UNITED NATIONS SAY THIS :
Oct. 21, 1986 The UN General Assembly adopted a resolution A/RES/41/6, by vote of 116-21 with 13 abstentions,
calling for a withdrawal of Vietnamese forces from Cambodia

THE US COURT IN CALIFORNIA MUST READ THIS TOO .
PRESIDENT REAGAN INSISTS THROUGH 10 UN RESOLUTIONS
1. that the
KR regime must not allowed to come back
to power in Cambodia
2. that
Vietnam cease her occupation of Cambodia followed by total withdrawal of Viet troops from Cambodia.

TO ALL VIETNAMESE INVADERS AND ILLEGAL VIET SETTLERS , IT'S LEGAL TO RETURN TO VIETNAM AND COMPLY TO THE UN CHARTER .
PM HUN SEN 'S WIFE , MRS BUN RANY,"Tôi là nguoi Viet Nam!"
  a Vietnamese Vietcong from Memot , Kg Cham is now Hun Sen's wife.

It's an interesting case .THE FBI IS RELYING ON HOK LUNDI 'S INFO SHARING THAT ENDED UP WITH THE ARREST OF THE FORMER ALLIED OF AMERICA DURING THE VIETNAM WAR, SUCH ARE THE HMONG ARREST IN THE US AND ELSEWHERE ?

THESE ARE THE VIETNAMESE : PHONY "CAMBODIANS" OR Identity Theft:
HOR NAM HONG , MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS , A SON OF VIETMINH
HOK LUNDI ,FORMER VIETCONG UNDER THE NAME OF NGUYEN VAN SON, HEAD OF CAMBODIA POLICE.

BOTH HAVE ISSUED MILLIONS OF FALSE "CAMBODIAN" IDENTITY, NAMES, BIRTH CERTIFICATE , PASSEPORTS,  TO ILLEGAL VIENAMESE SETTLERS FROM 1993-2008.

By Linda Sandler and Christopher Scinta
Oct. 18 (Bloomberg) -- Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. is the subject of three federal criminal probes and at least 12 subpoenas of individuals to testify before grand juries, according to a lawyer for the bank that last month filed the largest bankruptcy in history.
Lead Lehman bankruptcy lawyer Harvey Miller said Oct. 16 in federal court in Manhattan that the investigations were launched by New York U.S. attorneys in Brooklyn and Manhattan as well as in Newark, New Jersey. They are focusing in part on Lehman's role in the $330 billion auction-rate securities market and possible crimes associated with its $6 billion June stock issue, according to a person familiar with the case who requested anonymity.
``It's clear they have given it some urgency and priority,'' former Justice Department attorney Robert Plotkin said. ``Given the notoriety and the headlines, this would be one of the ones that would be on a faster track,'' said the lawyer, who now handles white-collar defense cases at Richmond, Virginia-based McGuireWooods.
The demise of Lehman, which sought court protection Sept. 15, accelerated a global credit crisis that has wiped out $30 trillion of equity value in the past year. The U.S. has begun investigations of mortgage lending, securitization and failed banks including New York-based Lehman. The Federal Bureau of Investigation is looking into 26 firms, including American International Group Inc., a senior law-enforcement official said.
`An Outcry'
``There's been an outcry from people in the streets, and that puts pressure on prosecutors to do something,'' said Todd Harrison, a former New York federal prosecutor now with Washington-based Patton Boggs. ``They're going to be looking at all aspects of the credit crisis, including the rating agencies and the mortgage lenders who packaged and sold securities.''
The New York Post reported yesterday, without saying where it got the information, that Lehman Chief Executive Officer Richard Fuld, 62, is among the 12 subpoenaed. CNBC, also without attribution, reported former Lehman Chief Financial Officer Erin Callan, 42, now Credit Suisse's global hedge fund chief, was subpoenaed as well.
Fuld's lawyer, Patricia Hynes of London-based Allen & Overy, declined to comment. Callan didn't return calls seeking comment.
``It could be an early notice to him not to destroy any documents, obstruct the investigation or talk to witnesses out of school,'' Plotkin said of the reported subpoena of Fuld. ``They also might want to get him in there and nail down his story before he has a chance to talk to advisers.''
June Stock Sale
Investigators have subpoenaed Ernst & Young LLP, Lehman's auditor; U.K.-based bank Barclays Plc, which bought Lehman's North American brokerage; and the New Jersey Division of Investments, which runs a pension fund that lost $115.6 million on a $180 million investment in the June stock sale, according to people familiar with the case.
Miller, 75, of New York-based Weil, Gotshal & Manges, also said in court that a state attorney general is probing Lehman, without elaborating.
Yusill Scribner, a spokeswoman for U.S. Attorney Michael Garcia in Manhattan, and Robert Nardoza, a spokesman for Brooklyn U.S. Attorney Benton Campbell, declined to comment.
Garcia, Campbell and Newark, New Jersey U.S. Attorney Christopher Christie have increased their resources to prepare for possible prosecutions associated with the credit crisis and bank failures.
Christie, 46, has subpoenaed documents to determine whether Lehman failed to fully disclose its eroding financial condition at the time of the $6 billion stock offering, according to people familiar with the matter.
Opened Inquiries
Campbell has opened inquiries into whether Lehman executives misled investors about the firm's financial health and whether Zurich-based UBS AG lied to investors about securities backed by subprime mortgages, according to a person familiar with the case.
Federal prosecutors, according to the people, also subpoenaed Putnam Investments LLC, the Boston-based mutual fund firm that oversees about $163 billion and bought Lehman bonds and shares; New York-based fund manager BlackRock Inc., a Lehman creditor; AIG, once the world's largest insurer; and New York- based C.V. Starr & Co., run by ex-AIG CEO Maurice Greenberg.
The grand jury probes follow not only the implosion of Lehman, but the collapse of New York-based Bear Stearns Cos. this year, the U.S. government takeover of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and the rescue of New York-based AIG.
Auction Rate Securities
On the issue of auction rate securities, the grand juries may be exploring whether Lehman misled investors about the viability of the securities. The market collapsed in February after demand for the debt dried up. Banks paid to manage bidding on the debt abandoned the market and stopped acting as buyers of last resort. That caused rates to rise to as high as 20 percent.
Last month, Brooklyn prosecutors charged two former Credit Suisse Group Inc. traders with fraudulently selling corporate clients more than $1 billion of auction-rate securities linked to subprime mortgages, which they claimed were backed by U.S.- guaranteed student loans.
A challenge for U.S. attorneys considering prosecutions based on the collapse of the subprime or auction rate markets will be to distinguish normal business activities from fraud.
Prosecutors may rely on e-mails obtained through subpoenas, interviews of employees and forensic accounting to build a case. The U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Oversight and Government Reform released several e-mails it obtained from the bank as part of a hearing Oct. 6 in Washington.
Bear Stearns
Campbell, who obtained indictments of former Bear Stearns hedge fund managers Ralph Cioffi and Matthew Tannin in June, cited e-mails showing their disparagement of the securities they were touting to clients. The defendants, who pleaded not guilty, face fraud charges for cheating investors out of $1.6 billion.
``E-mails are a great tool,'' said Christie. ``People seem freer to say things in e-mails that they might not say otherwise.''
Prosecutors may seek to bring a securities fraud prosecution if they can show that Lehman officials sought to mislead investors as to the financial health of the firm.
``They'll be looking for any misrepresentation by the heads of the divisions or anyone working for them,'' said Patton Boggs lawyer Todd Harrison. ``For an indictment, the misrepresentation has to be material and you need to show that investors relied on it to invest more money or keep money in.''
The case is In re Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc., 08-13555, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of New York (Manhattan).
To contact the reporters on this story: Linda Sandler in New York at lsan...@bloomberg.net; Christopher Scinta in New York bankruptcy court at csc...@bloomberg.net.

Yim Sok Sophors

Oct 18, 2008, 12:52:37 PM10/18/08
to cambod...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir/Madam,

Definitely, I get much useful information through subcription as a member of cambod...@googlegroups.com especially from apsa...@sympatico.ca relating to the historical articles writen by Nuon Khoeun, it is really important and strongly interesed. To continue my membership, I am pleased to ask you for help changing my email address from ysp...@online.com.kh to yim_sok...@yahoo.com for instead. It is easier for me to access your kind sharing with yahoo mail.

Thank you very much in advance for your kind help,

With my best regards,
Sophors

Bury Chau

Oct 18, 2008, 10:11:35 PM10/18/08
to kon...@gmail.com, cambod...@googlegroups.com
CC: angkorbo...@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 18:40:15 -0700

TOUCHE ?
YOU FEEL BAD AND HURT ?
RIGHT WHEN YOU SCREEM LIKE THIS?
"Bury CHAU,
You sick, twisted, and evil bastard. We all know what you are trying
 to do you SOB.
 Associating the FulBright program for cambodians with articles which
 are totally different about non-khmer who stoled
 identity...blah...blah... How could you, you idiot?
Monitor please delete Bury Chau's posts now."

THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENTS.

TO UNDERSTAND YOUR  STATEMENT ON THE ISSUE OF IDENTITY THEFT, BY THE ILLEGAL VIETNAMESE STUDENTS, ROBBING THE PRIVILEDGES GIVEN TO THE CAMBODIAN STUDENTS,  IN ORDER TO COME AMERICA ON THEIR BEHALF AND STUDY?  IT'S A CRIME RELATED ....

First, we must understand the behavior and character of a Vietnamese
as described in this book : " THIEF, LIAR : BOOK " GIAI PHONG " by T Terzani which describes
a Vietnamese as" THIEF, A LIAR, A KILLER, A DECEIVER , a sleeper ....."

READ THIS STORY TODAY . sentenced to 5 years
By MARYCLAIRE DALE, Associated Press Writer Maryclaire Dale, Associated Press Writer – Fri Oct 17, 2008
AP – In this undated file photo released by the Philadelphia Police Department, shown is Jocelyn Kirsch, a …
PHILADELPHIA – A college student who with her boyfriend stole the identities of friends and neighbors was sentenced Friday to five years in prison and ordered to pay more than $100,000 in restitution.Jocelyn Kirsch, a ...

TO ALL CAMBODIAN AMERICAN IN AMERICA ,PLEASE
Help us Expose THE THIEVES :
IDENTITY THEFT BY ILLEGAL VIETNAMESE CHOSEN AS "CAMBODIAN" STUDENTS SENT TO AMERICA ON BEHALF OF THE KHMER STUDENT.

IN CAMBODIA OCCUPIED BY VIETNAM AGAINST 10 UN RESOLUTIONS
HERE ARE THE PROBLEMS OF INDENTITY THEFT .
IT'S A CRIME .

Press Release
Cambodian Student Selected As A Fulbright-Lehman Brothers Scholar
A Cambodian student studying in the United States under the auspices of the U.S. government's J. William Fulbright Scholarship program has been selected to participate in the highly competitive Fulbright-Lehman Brothers Scholars program.
Ms. Noun Monisophorn is one of nine students from among Fulbright Scholars across the United States chosen for this highly selective program.
HUNDRED OF CASE LIKE THESE WERE CHOSEN FROM 1993-2008 BY THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND THE COMPLICE OF THE US EMBASSY IN PHNOM PENH .

.
Common Identity Theft/Fraud Scams.
READ THIS STORY. sentenced to 5 years
By MARYCLAIRE DALE, Associated Press Writer Maryclaire Dale, Associated Press Writer – Fri Oct 17, 2008
AP – In this undated file photo released by the Philadelphia Police Department, shown is Jocelyn Kirsch, a …
PHILADELPHIA – A college student who with her boyfriend stole the identities of friends and neighbors was sentenced Friday to five years in prison and ordered to pay more than $100,000 in restitution.Jocelyn Kirsch, a ...

LISTEN TO THIS US WISE MAN, THE BEST IN THE WORLD.

President Reagan's address to the 43d Session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York, New York,September 26, 1988.

"Mr. Secretary-General, there are new hopes for Cambodia, a nation whose freedom and independence we seek just as avidly as we sought the freedom and independence of Afghanistan. We urge the rapid removal of all Vietnamese troops ...."

> [...]

> > By MARYCLAIRE DALE, Associated Press Writer Maryclaire Dale, Associated Press Writer – Fri Oct 17, 12:58 pm ET
> > AP – In this undated file photo released by the Philadelphia Police Department, shown is Jocelyn Kirsch, a …
> > PHILADELPHIA – A college student who with her boyfriend stole the identities of friends and neighbors was sentenced Friday to five years in prison and ordered to pay more than $100,000 in restitution.Jocelyn Kirsch, a ...
> >
> > read more »

Stay organized with simple drag and drop from Windows Live Hotmail. Try it

Want to read Hotmail messages in Outlook? The Wordsmiths show you how. Learn Now

nhem sochea

Oct 18, 2008, 10:16:18 PM10/18/08
to cambod...@googlegroups.com
To whome it may concern,
Dear Sir,
Please kindly remove my address out of the group.
Hope you understand and thank you in advance.

Oblige for your coorporation.
Regard,

--- On Sat, 10/18/08, Bury Chau <chau...@hotmail.com> wrote:

http://mail.yahoo.com