A turkish drama made on history of establishment of khilafat e usmania

Faisal Laghari

Feb 8, 2016, 1:58:02 PM2/8/16
to BTvolunteer
Assalam o Alaikum All
I want to share with you a drama made on the history of father of sultan Usman, the "Ertagrul Ghazi". sultan Usman was the sultan who established the Sultanat e Usmania.
I have seen this drama and it is very nicely made.. it boosts up your jazba for your deen and jihaad.. Have a look at it. here is the link JazakALLAH.

Zaid Hamid

Feb 9, 2016, 1:35:45 AM2/9/16
to BTvolunteer
I am following it closely :) have watched all the series..so far.. its great history. we should make such dramas on Ghaznavi, Ghauri , abdali ..

Turkish govt is sponsoring it. very decently made. no filth. great role of Babas shown in shaping the geo-politics..

--
homepage: www.zaidhamid.pk
facebook: www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BTvolunteer" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/btvolunteer.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/btvolunteer/fff69340-d69d-427e-b18f-bbdc96a9ea4c%40googlegroups.com.

Amna Iqbal

Feb 9, 2016, 1:47:32 AM2/9/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com
I've been watching it too sir :)

Sent from my iPhone

Faisal Khan

Feb 9, 2016, 3:45:50 PM2/9/16
to btvolunteer
Yes Sir I was thinking the same, we should make such dramas on Mohammad bin Qasim, Ghouri, Ghaznavi and all other heroes of our region atleast..
This is the best drama I have ever seen..

Aamir Bin Saeed

Feb 10, 2016, 2:00:18 PM2/10/16
to BTvolunteer
Assalam u Alaikum

Dear brother episode no 5 is missing... Big problem...yes indeed....please sort it ...
Allah apka Hami o Nasir ho!

Faisal Khan

Zaid Hamid

Feb 11, 2016, 6:31:13 AM2/11/16
to BTvolunteer

Aamir Bin Saeed

Aug 25, 2016, 8:06:26 AM8/25/16
to BTvolunteer
Assalam u Alaikum!

Dear Sir Zaid Hamid I have chosen side of yours, after a mind crushing struggle of 2 years from mid of june 2014. Alhamdullilah!
I am with Pakistan till my last drop of blood. If i can't do anything then i hope at least just sharing or copy paste your messages/informations/warnings will be
enough.
کیوں کے وفاداری یہر چیز پر مقدم ہوتی ہے

I am in a very difficult situation please Sir please give me dua, give me dua plz so that I can
become a valuable asset for my people's.

while series is going superb, nice sharing.

Zaid Hamid

Aug 25, 2016, 8:09:14 AM8/25/16
to BTvolunteer
May Allah make it easy for you.... khair inshAllah

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BTvolunteer" group.

Muhammad Aamir Saeed

Aug 25, 2016, 8:59:43 AM8/25/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com
InshAllah! Shukriya. May Allah (swt) always bless you.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "BTvolunteer" group.

Raaz e kunfayakun

Aug 25, 2016, 3:24:50 PM8/25/16
to BTvolunteer
MashaAllah, happy to hear that Baba jan ! :)))

On a lighter side : Baba jan, You know what my brother and I have almost finished second season without english subtitles and we are using dictionaris, Google Translate and even when we don't understand something then we ask each other and when he asks me to tell him what they are saying , I ask my brother hmm shh acha give me two minutes first let me listen them fully . .. lol :)) and he waits and in the end he says to me
کون سا سمجھ آرہی ہے تمہیں but alhamdolillah now when I see I realized Allah ne izat rakh li whatever I have told him is nearly close to what they were saying . Now alhamdolillah first episode and trailerof 2nd season haveuploaded on YT with English subtitles and with Your faiz we have started watching again from first episode of 2nd season . :))

Lots of love, adab and endless duas ..

Faisal Laghari

Aug 26, 2016, 1:29:17 PM8/26/16
to BTvolunteer
Me too have completed the 2nd season without subtitles bheem :))) plz share here if episodes with subtitles are uploaded.. i could find only one i.e bolum 27...

Raaz e kunfayakun

Aug 27, 2016, 9:27:36 AM8/27/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com

Sure brother , so far  they have just  uploaded second season trailer and episode first with  english subtitles.

Here's the link :

  https://youtu.be/iBHFJA2F-AE

https://youtu.be/Mq50RWmCQQI

--
homepage: www.zaidhamid.pk
facebook: www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid
twitter: twitter.com/ZaidZamanHamid
media: brasstacks-media.blogspot.com
blogspot: takbeeremusalsal.blogspot.com
sms alerts: pringit.com/zaidzamanhamid

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "BTvolunteer" group.

Faisal Khan

Aug 27, 2016, 9:50:44 AM8/27/16
to btvolunteer

Raaz e kunfayakun

Aug 27, 2016, 10:13:56 AM8/27/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com

Raaz e kunfayakun

Aug 27, 2016, 6:34:38 PM8/27/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com

Here's a treat for everyone :)
Episode 2 with English subtitles. . ALLAHUMMA TAQABAL MINNA ﷺ, AAMEEN. .

https://youtu.be/rNISirAXM4Q

-

Faisal Khan

Aug 28, 2016, 3:21:53 AM8/28/16
to btvolunteer

Raaz e kunfayakun

Aug 28, 2016, 7:14:41 PM8/28/16
to BTvolunteer
Jazak Allah Khair bhai ..

Faisal Laghari

Sep 19, 2016, 3:44:47 PM9/19/16
to BTvolunteer
here is the 3rd episode of season 2. .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAyGrNDPqVI

Sultan.Muhammad

Sep 19, 2016, 9:44:11 PM9/19/16
to btvol...@googlegroups.com

Do you have or can make a playlist of this drama episode wise.

Many thanks