College shairy ( awesome )

ishwar sharma

Oct 8, 2008, 12:20:08 PM10/8/08
to bsacet...@yahoogroups.com, bsa...@googlegroups.com, cooltechie...@yahoogroups.com
Hi All,

Please check the attachment.

Though the file size is bit heavy , but trust me after listening u will luv it

cheers

regards
ishwar sharma

college shairy.mp3

Deepak Mewar

Oct 9, 2008, 7:06:34 AM10/9/08
to bsa...@googlegroups.com
hi ID,

Hw r u?

Wishing u a happy navratri & dussehra

Regards
Deepak

ishwar sharma

Oct 9, 2008, 11:15:46 AM10/9/08
to bsa...@googlegroups.com
Hi mewar i m fine .. wat abt u ????

did u like the shairy ... i havn't got any good response  till now...

Deepak Mewar

Oct 9, 2008, 12:29:13 PM10/9/08
to bsa...@googlegroups.com
haan I m fine.............shaarayi bahut kamal ki hai par complete nahi hai....
aur sunoa....kahn ho aajkal......

Ujjwal Singh

Oct 11, 2008, 7:16:39 PM10/11/08
to bsa...@googlegroups.com
Too good dude.....kahan se mili yeh shayari....bahut dino baad group mein kisi ne kuch maze ki cheez bheji hai....

complete version bhejo..

Nobody is perfect,I AM NOBODY.

Ujjwal Singh Bhati
Assistant System Engineer
TATA Consultancy Services.

ishwar sharma

Oct 12, 2008, 2:21:26 AM10/12/08
to bsa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ujjwal,

Many Thanks for ur feedback,

Atleast 1 person liked it appreciated my work

anyways the person who shared this file with me told me that it's from delhi college of engineering but i m not sure abt this.

unfortunately i don't have full version  , i have one more video of the same person but that is not gud as this one.

so have to be satisfied with this only , however in future if i will get such things i will definately forward the same on group

Thanks again for ur apppreciation.

Regards,
Ishwar sharma

Ujjwal Singh

Oct 12, 2008, 8:58:04 AM10/12/08
to bsa...@googlegroups.com
Arrey bhai maine dhoond lia ki full version kaha hai .....search for "Dr. Kumar Vishwas" on youtube....you will find a lot of good stuff...

Nobody is perfect,I AM NOBODY.

Ujjwal Singh Bhati
Assistant System Engineer
TATA Consultancy Services.