Social Ties now available

Emily Toop

Aug 5, 2011, 6:14:19 AM8/5/11
to brighton-iphone-creators
Hi,

I just thought I'd let you know that my new app Social Ties is now available in the UK app store. http://bit.ly/rhka9U.

For those of you who didn't attend my talk back in June, Social Ties is an iPhone app that utilises advanced AI algorithms to mine Social Network data to provide you with detailed profiles of people at the conference or event that you are attending, and orders the results according to how interesting we think you will find them. If you like the app, and it helps you find someone interesting at the next event that you attend, please do tweet about us. That would make us really happy :-).

Thanks,

Emily (and Ian)

James Ogilvie

Aug 5, 2011, 7:01:15 AM8/5/11
to brighton-iph...@googlegroups.com
Congrats!

James Ogilvie

Please read:

Robert Friston

Aug 5, 2011, 7:08:28 AM8/5/11
to brighton-iph...@googlegroups.com

well done Emily (and Ian) :) just downloaded it

Bob

Stephen Watson

Aug 5, 2011, 7:50:53 AM8/5/11
to brighton-iph...@googlegroups.com
Well done Emily! :)

Stephen
When asked in 1997 what he would do to fix Apple's problems, Michael Dell famously told a crowd of IT executives, "What would I do? I'd shut it down and give the money back to the shareholders."

By the way Michael, how ARE Dell doing these days? ...

Emily Toop

Aug 5, 2011, 7:54:31 AM8/5/11
to brighton-iph...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Bob. I hope you enjoy using it. Now we just have to bully everyone to sign up to iPhone dev group sessions on Lanyrd!