Braille Apostrophe issue document and survey

JAMES BOWDEN

Jun 1, 2017, 12:00:19 PM6/1/17
to brail...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

As people interested in braille, please could you read the attached document
which summarises some international proposals with regards changing the braille
symbols for quotation marks and apostrophes and then complete a short survey
(the link is in the email below)

It is important we get as much feedback as possible from lots of different
kinds of users. Please can you share this with colleagues, students and friends

Many thanks

With best regards,
James.