BrailleCast episode 5 featuring Perk up your Perkins now online

Dave Williams

Nov 1, 2017, 10:21:24 AM11/1/17
to brail...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Hear from Alan Thorpe, an experienced mechanic, about care of your Perkins Brailler and learnb about historical braille writing machines on the latest BrailleCast.

To listen, search BrailleCast in your favourite podcast app, or visit www.BrailleCast.com.
Massive thanks to Paul Sullivan from Bristol for arranging Perk up your Perkinsand recording audio for this episode. Share and enjoy.

Dave W

Laurent Cadet de Fontenay

Nov 1, 2017, 11:29:52 AM11/1/17
to brail...@googlegroups.com
Well done Dave and Paul! I really enjoyed this episode, having used a Perkins as my main writing device at school since age 6. I still own one and find use cases for it from time to time where nothing else would work quite as well despite multiple high tech gismos available to me.

Hopefully I get the chance to have a look at all those other Braille writing machines mentioned some time.

All the best
Laurent
--
If you have any problems posting/replying to the Braillists Forum please email he...@braillists.org with a clear description of the issue and forward on any error messages you may have received.