Braillists meeting in Bristol next Thursday

Paul Sullivan

Sep 22, 2017, 6:35:22 AM9/22/17
to brail...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

There will be a meeting of the Braillists from 7-9 on
Thursday 28 September. The venue is RNIB, 10 Stillhouse
Lane, Bedminster, Bristol, BS3 4EB.

Alan Thorpe from Sheffield will be speaking about "What's
inside your Perkins Brailler" and passing various components
around for you to examine. You will also have the
opportunity to handle around 12 other mechanical braillers
and find out what a Smart Brailler is. Hopefully, we will
also be able to persuade a probably jet lagged Ed Rogers to
say something about his recent trips to India and
Sightvillage Manchester.

It would be helpful if you could let me know if you are
coming, but it is fine to just turn up on the night.

It should be a really interesting evening.

Cheers for now,

Paul

Elisabeth Standen

Sep 22, 2017, 10:31:08 AM9/22/17