BPFK Pages: UI2

Gleki Arxokuna

Nov 21, 2014, 6:10:39 AM11/21/14
to bpfk...@googlegroups.com
I'm voting against this page due to
1. issues in formatting
2. pre-xorlo like in: .i lenu mi joi la tal. puzi casnu ti cu mukti lenu mi te preti fo do .i ba'a loi mlatu loi gerku cu zmadu leka kukte .i xu tugni

Not only {lenu} but also {joi} for {casnu} and {loi mlatu cu kukte} (?!)

Gleki Arxokuna

Nov 21, 2014, 6:36:51 AM11/21/14
to bpfk...@googlegroups.com
Next, {ca'e le mi tubnu cu na'ebo marna tubnu} doesn't parse under any known parsers (neither in the official yacc, nor in ilmentufa-experimenal-grammar). {bo} isn't needed.

I have no idea how 5 people could vote for such obvious mistakes without explanations or are those votes retained from previous versions of the page?

Gleki Arxokuna

Nov 21, 2014, 7:01:53 AM11/21/14
to bpfk...@googlegroups.com
.i ka'u so'a nanmu cu xebni .iku'i mi certu le ka .o'o zei cinmo
Almost all men hate something, but I am very good at being patient.

I'd suggest at least adding ad hoc words like {o'o zei cinmo} to jbovlaste. Its place structure isn't intuitive to me (is cinmo2 deleted by prefilling with o'o-sumti?)

Gleki Arxokuna

Nov 21, 2014, 8:28:27 AM11/21/14
to bpfk...@googlegroups.com
Is {su'acu'i} removed or what? Needs to be explained.

Gleki Arxokuna

Nov 21, 2014, 8:32:22 AM11/21/14
to bpfk...@googlegroups.com
i lu su'acu'i li'u zo'u u'u mi pu bebna  vau ju'inai

Gleki Arxokuna

Nov 21, 2014, 8:43:09 AM11/21/14
to bpfk...@googlegroups.com
mi pu te cusku lo nu go'i .i su'anai samselmri
I was told that. E-mail, in particular.

I think this is wrong. It should be {sa'e} here.

Jorge Llambías

Nov 21, 2014, 4:47:37 PM11/21/14
to bpfk...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 9:01 AM, Gleki Arxokuna <gleki.is...@gmail.com> wrote:

.i ka'u so'a nanmu cu xebni .iku'i mi certu le ka .o'o zei cinmo
Almost all men hate something, but I am very good at being patient.

I'd suggest at least adding ad hoc words like {o'o zei cinmo} to jbovlaste. Its place structure isn't intuitive to me (is cinmo2 deleted by prefilling with o'o-sumti?)

It would make sense that cinmo2 be filled in a lujvo that describes a specific emotion, but I would prefer a zi'evla:

.o'onmo:  x1 is patient about x2

mu'o mi'e xorxes