[bpfk-announce] Holiday Present from the BPFK: The gadri Proposal Has Been Completed

Robin Lee Powell

Dec 25, 2004, 3:27:52 PM12/25/04
to lojba...@lojban.org, lojban-b...@chain.digitalkingdom.org, llg-...@yahoogroups.com, bpfk-a...@lojban.org
(My apologies for the rampant cross posting).

Merry Christmas! Happy Christmahannukwanzaka! (American joke there)
Happy Holidays!

Regardless of your celebratory tendencies (I'm an atheist myself,
but I still think of it as Christmas), I hope you will all be happy
to know that after about seven months of deliberation, the BPFK
gadri proposal has finally been completed.

I've written a tutorial on the new gadri setup:

http://www.lojban.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=How+to+use+xorlo

Feel free to go to the main proposal page as well:

http://www.lojban.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=BPFK+Section%3A+gadri

But I warn you that it's a mite technical.

I hope you all enjoy/appreciate it.

Here's the vote rundown:

xorxes | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
rlpowell | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
PierreAbbat | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
JohnCowan | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
Eimi | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
xod | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
jkominek | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
arj | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
clsn | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
rab.spir | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
bancus | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: gadri.
Eimi | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: Grammatical Pro-sumti
PierreAbbat | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: Grammatical Pro-sumti
xorxes | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: Grammatical Pro-sumti
rlpowell | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: Grammatical Pro-sumti
rlpowell | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: Subordinators
Eimi | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: Subordinators
PierreAbbat | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: Subordinators
xorxes | I agree with the current contents of BPFK Section: Subordinators

-Robin

Reason #237 To Learn Lojban: "Homonyms: Their Grate!"
Proud Supporter of the Singularity Institute - http://singinst.org/