0.21 release

Andrus Adamchik

Jan 24, 2017, 8:36:45 AM1/24/17
to Bootique User Group
Heads up on the 0.21 release. Should be coming in a day or two. Lots of good stuff in the core and modules. Such as "-H" flag, job groups, jcache integration, etc.

Andrus

Andrus Adamchik

Jan 30, 2017, 2:13:08 AM1/30/17
to Bootique User Group
I am glad to announce official 0.21 release of Bootique.

I will post release highlights on my blog shortly. Here including full release notes across all modules.

Enjoy!
Andrus

bootique 0.21
#27 ConfigHelpCommand: Help for configs
#99 Empty YAML troubles
#100 Default command options are visible in help, but can't be used
#102 Metadata model for modules and their configs
#105 Default command name generation should convert camel-case to dashes
#112 Explicit short option names
#113 Move io.bootique.application to io.bootique.meta.application
#114 Config metadata: Support for polymorphic types
#115 Config metadata: Fold long descriptions

bootique-cayenne 0.18
#15 Pure Bootique bootstrap of Cayenne projects
#23 Contributing Cayenne projects via DI
#25 Upgrade for Cayenne 4.0.M4
#26 Bad DataSource mapping results in an obscure Cayenne DI NPE
#27 Unit tests: add a builder of Table objects based on DbEntity
#28 Extend TestDataManager for Cayenne
#30 Add a way to register a listener of schema creation event
#31 New module: bootique-cayenne-jcache
#32 bootique-cayenne-jcache: enable cache refresh on commit
#33 Remove 'cayenne.config' configuration deprecated in 0.14
#34 Annotate module and factories with documentation

bootique-curator 0.11
#7 Upgrade to BQ 0.21 and annotate configs

bootique-flyway 0.1
Initial Release

bootique-jcache 0.1
#1 Initial implementation.
#2 Support for contributing named caches via DI
#3 make bootique-ehcache module jcache bootique-jcache
#4 Annotate the module and factories with documentation

bootique-jdbc 0.13
#6 LazyDataSourceFactory must explicitly declare all config properties
#17 Table.selectOne ignores all columns but the first one
#19 Prune partial configs
#20 Test Table.deleteAll(..) should not declare a checked exception
#21 Tests: DataChannel to quote SQL identifiers by default
#22 Tests: DatabaseChannel should log prepared statement bindings
#23 jdbc-test: a simple data manager to keep table definitions and cleans up the DB before each test
#24 bootique-jdbc-test: Table.insert explicit binding style
#25 Suppress alarmist Tomcat DataSource messages from the logs

bootique-jersey 0.20
#25 Bootique 0.21 and annotated config help

bootique-jersey-client 0.8
#17 Bootique 0.21 and annotated config help

bootique-jetty 0.19
#55 HttpSessionListeners are not registered
#56 Upgrade to Bootique 0.21: new app metadata package, annotated config help

bootique-job 0.13
#11 Pass parameters to ad-hoc job executions
#13 Upgrade to BQ 0.21
#14 Removing deprecated code
#15 Exec command: Order and repetition of jobs
#22 Config self-documentation
#25 Job groups are not listed with "--list"
#29 Convert parameters based on their type from metadata

bootique-linkmove 0.13
#16 URIConnectorFactory should declare StreamConnector as its type
#18 Upgrade to bootique 0.21, bootique-cayenne 0.18 and Cayenne 4.0.M4

bootique-linkrest 0.14
#12 Should not fail when Cayenne is not present in app
#14 Upgrade to LinkRest 2.3
#15 Ensure Jackson version is defined by Bootique core module, not Link Rest
#16 Upgrade to bootique 0.21, bootique-cayenne 0.18 and Cayenne 4.0.M4

bootique-liquibase 0.11
#4 Replace 'changeLog' with 'changeLogs' and map Strings to ResourceFactory
#8 Upgrade to the latest Liquibase 3.5.3
#9 Upgrades to latest BQ, JDBC, LB
#10 Contributing change logs via DI
#11 Add liquibase:clearCheckSums command.

bootique-logback 0.13
#24 "Debug" mode support
#25 Upgrade to LogBack 1.1.9 #25
#26 Upgrade to Bootique 0.21 and annotate configs

bootique-tapestry 0.4
#5 Merging pages/components from different modules
#6 Upgrade to BQ 0.21
#7 Ignored paths
#8 Contribution API for Tapestry symbols
#9 Allow to contribute Tapestry modules
#10 Reduce default tapestry startup logging output

Andrus Adamchik

Jan 30, 2017, 2:34:12 AM1/30/17
to Bootique User Group
> I will post release highlights on my blog shortly. Here including full release notes across all modules.

And here it is https://medium.com/@andrus_a/about-bootique-0-21-307666de3a9a#.cuwdvmhlp

Andrus