Re: Download ß71

Jon Stovell

Dec 31, 2012, 3:08:53 PM12/31/12
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
β71 is still in development, and has not yet reached its final release. However, if you like to live on the cutting edge, you can update to β71 from within Quicksilver itself. Simply open QS's preferences, select Extras in the sidebar within the general preferences pane, and set your Application Update Type to Prerelease Candidates. Next time QS checks for an update, it will offer to update from β70 (3995) to β71 (3937). You can, of course, tell QS to check for an update right away by selecting Application in the preferences sidebar and then clicking the Check Now button.

On Monday, December 31, 2012 2:48:13 PM UTC-5, Ravi H wrote:
Hi,

on qsapp.com, when I click the 'changelog' link, the page lists the changes made in ß71. However I do not find it on the download page (latest is ß70). I'm on ML 10.8. Where can I download ß71 from?
Thanks

Ravi H

Dec 31, 2012, 3:48:18 PM12/31/12
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the quick reply Jon.

And the pre-release is working fine too w/o errors/crashes on my MBP w/ML