List of Hash Tags Used

wnhs...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2015, 11:58:09 PM10/21/15
to bkper
Hello -

Is there any way to output a list of the hash tags used in an account?

Thanks!

Mael Caldas

Oct 22, 2015, 6:57:41 AM10/22/15
to bk...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We have this information stored, but used internally for discovery process. Can you tell a little bit more about your scenario, so we can have a better understanding on how we could address your need?

Cheers,
Mael

--
Você recebeu essa mensagem porque está inscrito no grupo "bkper" dos Grupos do Google.
Para cancelar inscrição nesse grupo e parar de receber e-mails dele, envie um e-mail para bkper+un...@googlegroups.com.

wnhs...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2015, 10:34:13 PM10/22/15
to bkper
Sure, I appreciate the help.

I've been using bkper for a few months now for our music booster organization, and have refined my process for defining hash tags that are used for each transaction. I'd like to do two things:

One, be able to go back and review transactions I entered early on so I can bring them into alignment with the process I am using currently.
Two, I want to document the hash tags being used and develop a "dictionary" of sorts, so when I turn this responsibility over to the next treasurer for the organization they will be able to pickup right where I am at the time.

Thanks!
Rory

Mael Caldas

Oct 26, 2015, 8:01:05 AM10/26/15
to bk...@googlegroups.com, Jacob van den Berg
Hi Rory,

Sorry for the late response.

I just forwarded to Jacob to continue to assist you. He is going to do some scripts that shows the used tags per account, and also handle other issues.

Cheers,

_______________
Mael Caldas
CEO at bkper Inc.

+55 31 9681 8639
Skype: mael.caldas

Jacob van den Berg

Oct 27, 2015, 9:20:05 AM10/27/15
to bkper, wnhs...@gmail.com
Hi,

We made a solution for the context menu so you can list the hashtags used per Account.

You can follow these steps to get it in your context menu.
1 open the configuration menu

2 Choose integrations.

3 From All Integrations choose Context menu

4 Press the red button

5 Add the url bellow to the URL

6 Add the name for the context menu
  List hashtags per account

7 Press Save integration

8 Go to the bkper transactions screen.

9 Press the refresh button

10 In the context menu choose your  "List hashtags per account"

The first time you will have to go through the authorization cycle to create the listing

And a listing with all the accounts with the used hashtags shows up.

Please let us know how this attends you and if you would need something different.

Cheers,
Jacob

wnhs...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2015, 5:20:49 PM11/5/15
to bkper, wnhs...@gmail.com

This is perfect! Thank you!

fern...@sete8.net

Oct 5, 2019, 5:13:30 PM10/5/19
to Bkper
It is not working. Can you check it?

bibichpto...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2019, 12:12:07 PM10/28/19
to Bkper
I was able to load the script, but when I run it, it just gives me a list of the account names with no hashtags

Mael Caldas

Oct 28, 2019, 1:54:13 PM10/28/19
to Bkper
Hi Guys,

This script is outdated.

Due serious performances issues, we had to do a refactoring on the data model and we are not exposing the Hashtags per accounts anymore.