Occupy Wall St. Debit Card [ Occupy Money Cooperative ]

瀏覽次數:2 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

BlueMeanie

未讀,
2013年10月3日 清晨5:01:172013/10/3
收件者:bitc...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

  I'm curious if anyone here has any thoughts about the Occupy Money Cooperative.  I'm not yet sold on these people, seems to be coming from the wrong direction.  Many have already cast aspersions on this project.  Does anyone here know these people?

-bm

Cameron Stewart

未讀,
2013年10月3日 清晨5:33:292013/10/3
收件者:bitc...@googlegroups.com
> The Occupy Card will be offered through a bank, and so will be FDIC insured.

Looks like they are just reselling for some bank.
> --

BlueMeanie

未讀,
2013年10月3日 清晨5:40:542013/10/3
收件者:bitc...@googlegroups.com

On Thursday, October 3, 2013 5:33:29 AM UTC-4, canoon wrote:
> The Occupy Card will be offered through a bank, and so will be FDIC insured.

Looks like they are just reselling for some bank.

 Hi Cameron, thanks for the comment.

  I got the same impression.  No where in the site does it describe how this financial device is empowering or even disruptive.

  It's mainly just a sleek web design and some vague claims.  My impression is its just the bankers stab at trying to capture the 'occupy dollar'.  The site basically says:  'were cool, we want to liberate your wallet, give us money.'.

  For your viewing enjoyment : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDW_Hj2K0wo

-bm
回覆所有人
回覆作者