WebcoinX tabbed interface

1 view

Alex Mizrahi

Aug 9, 2013, 11:07:45 AM8/9/13
to bitc...@googlegroups.com
WebcoinX demo ( http://bitcoinx.github.io/webcoinx/ ) now has tabbed interface.

Needs some improvements, though.

Dominic Tancredi

Aug 11, 2013, 8:40:56 PM8/11/13
to bitc...@googlegroups.com
I cloned the latest, and made some style updates, including making a majority of the buttons "bootstrap"-ish, and fixing the padding to the P2P Trade block area.

Let me know if you have specific areas you want formatted. I can continue to clean up the html + css + look and feel.

B,
Dom

--
Dominic Tancredi

On Aug 9, 2013, at 11:07 AM, Alex Mizrahi wrote:

WebcoinX demo ( http://bitcoinx.github.io/webcoinx/ ) now has tabbed interface.

Needs some improvements, though.

Alex Mizrahi

Aug 12, 2013, 10:01:18 AM8/12/13
to bitc...@googlegroups.com
I cloned the latest, and made some style updates, including making a majority of the buttons "bootstrap"-ish,

Thanks, but Henrik was first to fix the buttons :)

While I like color-coded buttons, I think it is better to keep using style of that jquery-ui theme to keep it consistent.
Blue buttons look weird when all other design elements are black...

and fixing the padding to the P2P Trade block area.

I've merged that.

Let me know if you have specific areas you want formatted. I can continue to clean up the html + css + look and feel.

Well, Henrik is now working on user interface, I guess you need to sync changes to avoid merge conflicts and get consistent results.
I'll introduce you to each other in email.