Second call for speakers for March

Ash Moran

Feb 19, 2015, 11:23:42 AM2/19/15
to Bitcoin Manchester
Hi everyone

We now have a speaker booked for April, and (hopefully) speakers for May and June if we can confirm the details.

In the mean time, our March date (Monday 2nd March) is fast approaching but sadly we have nothing planned. Does anyone have anything they’d like to talk about? It can be as short as you like, or instead of a presentation format could be a round table discussion, or anything else you’d like. (As an idea, maybe someone would like to talk through the changes in Bitcoin Core 0.10? Or perhaps start a discussion about the Silk Road verdict?)

We’ll organise the sponsored pizza as usual, and we have a small raffle prize to give out (as well as the raffle prize for December which still hasn’t been awarded!). So if nothing else, a 10 minute talk means the opportunity to eat free pizza, win prizes, and then go the pub with fellow Mancunian Bitcoiners :-)

Please send any suggestions to he...@bitcoinmanchester.org.uk and we’ll get it planned!

Cheers
Ash

--