New maps for Lords of the Realm

Jeff Hoover

Dec 8, 1994, 2:01:32 PM12/8/94
Does anyone have any idea if there are other maps for LOR? The release
note on a patch I got suggested that there where other maps.

Thanks

Jeff Hoover ==========================
VM Systems Programmer = N M S U =
= =
SYSJJH at NMSUVM1.NMSU.EDU = New Mexico State Univ.=
JHOOVER at NMSU.EDU = =
= Las Cruces, NM =
A man is not an island unto himself. Its just all thos waves
breaking on you that makes you feel that way.

David Lindauer

Dec 19, 1994, 3:51:01 PM12/19/94
The only other map which I am aware of is the map of Germany which was
one of the features of the CD ROM version of Lords of the Realm.