brain farts! oi madonna!

1 view

spideroni

Jan 5, 1993, 9:16:19 AM1/5/93
crispen sez:
>Perhaps we could rename this category the "Rev. Bob's Brain Fart Award",
>considering the number of them I've had

as i've so aptly demonstrated already (_la gadra lazza_/_la gazza ladra_),
i've got quite a penchant for doing the same as well. i would have nomi-
nated myself, but i was absent from the list for most of the past year and
didn't have the opportunity to show off my utter lack of long term memory
abilities. fear not, i am sure that in the coming year, i'll have more
than a few doosies.

> I mean, I wouldn't have a Madonna tape or CD in my home,
>but if she's done one good song, it might be kind of nice to have
>it on a tape.

madonna's one good song is "live to tell," which was fortunately released
as a single. i scared the hell out of my local vinyl emporium's proprieter
when i walked up to the counter with that one day.

not a bad idea for a tape though.

woj