BigQuery scheduled downtime (~90 minutes) for Thurs, February 2, 2012 at 8:00 PST

Michael Manoochehri

Jan 30, 2012, 3:20:37 PM1/30/12
to bigquery...@googlegroups.com
Dear BigQuery Limited Preview partners:

In order to improve the performance of BigQuery, the engineering team will undertake a one-time adjustment to our backend systems. This change will not affect your data in any way, but it will require us to disable the BigQuery API for a short time.

We have scheduled this downtime for Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 8:00 PST (UTC time: 02/02/2012 at 16:00).

We expect this downtime to last about 90 minutes. During this period, calls to the BigQuery API will return a 503 response.

Please contact us for questions or comments.

Thanks very much,
The BigQuery Team