How to compile to RAW?

Makkunty

Oct 20, 2016, 2:18:54 AM10/20/16
to bigbluebutton-users
Hello
System does not create RAW.
How to compile to RAW?
Can it be done forcibly?

End more...

I do not have External MeetingID in this record. Is it normal?

Fred Dixon

Oct 20, 2016, 12:59:49 PM10/20/16
to BigBlueButton-users
Hi Makkunty,

The 'R' is actually for whether the meeting was marked for recording.

Was the meeting set to be recorded?  Did a moderator press the Start/Stop Record button to specify segments of the recording to be processed into a playback file?

Regards,... Fred

BigBlueButton Developer
@bigbluebutton

Makkunty

Oct 21, 2016, 1:06:45 AM10/21/16
to bigbluebutton-users
I do not know. Moderator said that Record button was start and stop.
Can I check it after the end of the webinar?
Can I do something, if the button is not pressed?

There is one thing:
The webinar was not completed. But the recording is stopped (not sure).
After a while the server is hung and began to produce an error when I did completion.

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 2:18 AM, Makkunty wrote:
Hello
System does not create RAW.
How to compile to RAW?
Can it be done forcibly?

End more...

I do not have External MeetingID in this record. Is it normal?

Calvin Walton

Nov 11, 2016, 11:07:05 AM11/11/16
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Thu, 2016-10-20 at 22:06 -0700, Makkunty wrote:
> I do not know. Moderator said that Record button was start and stop.
> Can I check it after the end of the webinar?
> Can I do something, if the button is not pressed?

Can you please check the log file
/var/log/bigbluebutton/archive-<InternalMeetingID>.log

If this log file doesn't exist, it means something went wrong and the
meeting wasn't marked as being recorded.

If the log file does exist, it might explain the reason why the
recording was not generated.

--
Calvin Walton <calvin...@kepstin.ca>
BigBlueButton Developer