How to make BigBlueButton with mobile compatible.

bhajan...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2017, 7:06:12 AM4/18/17
to bigbluebutton-users
Hi,

I have try BBB 1.0 and 1.1 beta version too.

But, BBB is not compatible with mobile.

Please suggest how to make BBB access from smart phone like android or iOS.

Thanks.

Fred Dixon

Apr 18, 2017, 8:45:45 AM4/18/17
to BigBlueButton-users
Hi Bhajan,

We are actively working on an HTML5 client for BigBlueButton.  For the latest updates (with screen shots on the design), see

Regards,... Fred

BigBlueButton Developer
@bigbluebutton

Audra White

Apr 25, 2017, 12:15:43 PM4/25/17
to bigbluebutton-users
Fred,
Any idea when this might be available (or if) on integrated products (Canvas, specifically)? We have someone who wants to use this in May and I need to know if there's even a possibility of having it by August so I can respond with something positive. :)
Thanks,
Audra

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 7:06 AM, <bhajan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have try BBB 1.0 and 1.1 beta version too.

But, BBB is not compatible with mobile.

Please suggest how to make BBB access from smart phone like android or iOS.

Thanks.

Fred Dixon

Apr 25, 2017, 1:34:27 PM4/25/17
to BigBlueButton-users
Hi Audra,

We're working hard on an HTML5 client for BigBlueButton that will implement the student features (minus two-way video).  See

I can't give you an exact date, but we are working hard to get the mobile solution in place for BigBlueButton.  We are also working on an iOS client for BigBlueButton as well (it will follow the HTML5 client as we think more people are going to benefit from that first).

In sort, BigBlueButton will have mobile solutions for both iOS and Android.  You'll see more updates on mobile clients for BigBlueButton at InstructureCon 2017.

Regards,... Fred

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 12:15 PM, Audra White <audraw...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Fred Dixon

Apr 25, 2017, 10:48:25 PM4/25/17
to BigBlueButton-users
Hi Audra,

We are working hard on it.  In the BigBlueButton project our mantra is to release on quality, not dates. You will see more updates on the HTML5 client soon.  Stay tuned.