How can I be notified when BBB is being used ?

Ioannis Messalas

May 20, 2017, 11:17:47 AM5/20/17
to bigbluebutton-users
Hello!

I would like to thank you for this great software and the full described installation guide!

I have the following question:
I have installed BBB in a Ubuntu server 16.04 and I use it through a moodle site. Is there a way to know (as a system administrator/ moodle administrator)  if there is an on-going session from BBB plugin at that moment?

Thanks a lot!

Fred Dixon

May 20, 2017, 11:44:22 AM5/20/17
to BigBlueButton-users
Hi Ioannis,

Are you a developer? While there are no built-in management tools, you could use one one of the API examples to monitor the sessions.  If you install the API demos, see

you could use the built-in API demo4.jsp to monitor activity on the server

  http://<your-host-name>/demo/demo4.jsp

Regards,... Fred

BigBlueButton Developer
@bigbluebutton