Is it possible to upload audio files for the meeting?

Richard Zhao

Sep 1, 2014, 3:10:30 AM9/1/14
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
I want to play some audio files during the meeting. But I could't upload mp3 files. How do I do it? Thanks.

Fred Dixon

Sep 1, 2014, 8:21:53 AM9/1/14
to BigBlueButton-users
Hi Richard,

>  How do I do it?

BigBlueButton does not have the ability to upload audio/video for synchronous playback.  It's tracked as an issue (enhancement) for a future release

To understand how we (the core developers) prioritize issues for each release, see

Regards,.. Fred

On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 3:10 AM, Richard Zhao <lnzha...@gmail.com> wrote:
I want to play some audio files during the meeting. But I could't upload mp3 files. How do I do it? Thanks.

BigBlueButton Developer
BigBlueButton on twitter: @bigbluebutton