big blue button just loading?

Luciano R

Aug 26, 2016, 1:34:23 PM8/26/16
to bigbluebutton-users
greatings to all

I use moodle 3.1 and big blue button to have some classes in my online school hosted in godaddy, everything was working perfectly, but just stop working big blue button. It opens, connect to server and on screen just get loading and nothing else happens.

It is also impossible to upgrade the plugin, or uninstall, to reinstall it in moodle.
I checked in the server al the configurations are in the same way when was working fine.
How can I fix It ??

thanks

Fred Dixon

Aug 26, 2016, 3:37:18 PM8/26/16
to BigBlueButton-users
Hi Luciano,

To cross out browser issues, can you try connecting to

and let us know if you are able to enter BigBlueButton.

Regards,... Fred

BigBlueButton Developer
@bigbluebutton

Luciano R

Aug 26, 2016, 5:28:21 PM8/26/16
to bigbluebutton-users
Greetings

I already tried the demo before posting it it was really not working, it was presenting the same problem as in moddle plug in.

But from nothing just normalize again,

I wloud like to kwow now, what happend, to fix it !

Fred Dixon

Aug 26, 2016, 7:02:27 PM8/26/16
to BigBlueButton-users
Hi Luciano,

Hmm ... if you are unable to access http://demo.bigbluebutton.org/, then it might be a firewall issue on your computer.  In other words, your BigBlueButton server might be fine, but a firewall is preventing you from loading all the components.

Access your BigBlueButton server and http://demo.bigblubutton.org/ from a different network location and see if you are able to launch the client.

Regards,... Fred