BigBlueButton on pen tablet..!

mite...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2015, 4:59:12 AM1/23/15
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Fred,

Had one query can we run BigBlueButton on pen tablet with out camera for whiteboard presentation and annotation.

Regards
MiteBonu

Fred Dixon

Jan 23, 2015, 7:59:53 AM1/23/15
to BigBlueButton-users
Hi MiteBonu,

You can if it's a Windows 8.1 tablet (not 8.1 RT).  It's a fully windows computer.

The HTML5 client we're working on will run on any android tablet.  We are working on getting a developer build of the HTML client available soon.

We're also working on an Andriod/iOS client as well, which you'll see more of in 2015 as well.

Regards,... Fred

BigBlueButton Developer
BigBlueButton on twitter: @bigbluebutton