Does anyone have experince with bbb-frontend

I Capatosta

Apr 24, 2014, 6:48:33 PM4/24/14
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com

https://www.assembla.com/spaces/bbb-frontend/wiki/Home

bbb-frontend:
  • Create a 'room' in browser with given name and password protection
  • Invite other users into the room and have online 'meetings' using a BigBlueButton application
  • View list of self-created rooms, both started and not yet started.
  • Start or end meetings from the web interface
  • Delete rooms from the web interface
  • Authentication with SAML 2.0 (SimpleSAMLphp)
  • Synchronized frontend and backend databases
  • Supports UTF8 (8-bit Unicode Transformation Format
Illustration of features are available herehttps://www.assembla.com/spaces/bbb-frontend/wiki/Flowchart

Chad Pilkey

Apr 24, 2014, 9:43:12 PM4/24/14
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
It looks like that package hasn't been updated since 2011. I don't have any direct experience with it, but I doubt it would work with the newest version of BBB because it is so old.

I Capatosta

Apr 25, 2014, 9:15:26 AM4/25/14
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
It may be worth a try

I'm heaving a hell of a time trying to get a front end to work with BBB - I tried Drupal. I got the plugin installed but I don't know where to go after that. I tried looking for How 2s searching for drupal and bigbluebutton but what I found was not very helpful

The same goes for WordPress - I will say it was easier installing the BBB plugin into wordpress but once its there what do you do with it

Thanks for the reply