Whiteboard not syncing

Joshua Richie

Feb 22, 2017, 10:15:48 AM2/22/17
to bigbluebutton-users
I've looked but haven't found any other discussions about this so I decided to post.

When using a PDF file in portrait, the zoom and view is not shared with the participants.  For example if I use the <-----> the document correctly zooms to width on my presentation window, but not for the other participants.  They are stuck with the full page view, even if they maximize.  If I click the zoom all then zoom width it will zoom in, but will still only take up the same size as the original portrait PDF.  Unfortunately, I don't have any screenshots but hopefully someone will understand my gibberish.

Is this the current functionality, or is this an issue?

Any help, info, or questions would be much appreciated.

Joshua Richie

Feb 22, 2017, 10:17:25 AM2/22/17
to bigbluebutton-users
Just some info if needed.  I'm running BBB 1.1 on Ubuntu 16.04.  32GB Ram, 16 core processor, 240GB HDD, 20MB up/down.

Fred Dixon

Feb 22, 2017, 12:16:44 PM2/22/17
to BigBlueButton-users
Hi Joshua,

We're very interested in digging deeper on this ... are you able to use

and reproduce this on our demo server?

Regards,... Fred

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 10:17 AM, Joshua Richie <jric...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just some info if needed.  I'm running BBB 1.1 on Ubuntu 16.04.  32GB Ram, 16 core processor, 240GB HDD, 20MB up/down.

BigBlueButton Developer
@bigbluebutton