Control of Lessons?

Okulsayfam Sitesi

Dec 16, 2014, 9:23:20 AM12/16/14
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hi.
There are a lot of teacher in my webside. i entegrated BBB in Moodle.

i want to control my teacher's behaviours. Who are in lessons? Who are in web-side? Which behaviours in lessons? bla bla..
Shortly, i want to see all statics.

Fred Dixon

Dec 16, 2014, 6:19:29 PM12/16/14
to BigBlueButton-users
Hi Okulsayfam,

> i want to control my teacher's behaviours. Who are in lessons? Who are in web-side? Which behaviours in lessons? bla bla..
Shortly, i want to see all statics.

There are no statistics tracked within the BigBlueButtonBN integration.  You only have what Moodle provides for tracking activities with plugins.  In your Moodle site, visit a course as a teacher and view

▶ Reports / ▶ Activity report

and you can see the usage (clicks) links within your course.

Regards,... Fred

BigBlueButton Developer
BigBlueButton on twitter: @bigbluebutton