Drupal module support

Bhavin Patel

Aug 19, 2012, 2:03:16 PM8/19/12
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
i have installed module for Drupal. I have installed Drupal 7 and every this is working fine. website is loading fine. Even module of bbb is installed. Below is the status

ENABLEDNAMEVERSIONDESCRIPTIONOPERATIONS
7.x-1.x-devEnables universities and colleges to deliver a high-quality learning experience.
Required by: Views Integration (disabled)
PermissionsConfigure
7.x-1.x-devProvides integration and default views.
Requires: Big Blue Button (enabled), Views (missing)
I tried to see if i get any thing regarding bbb on my drupal website. But i was not able to see any thing. I dot not know what is wrong. When i tried to check module in admin i get above status. Views (missing.

Request help to configure this module

Warm Regards,

Bhavin Patel

I Capatosta

Apr 24, 2014, 4:37:10 PM4/24/14
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com

Yup I see the same thing. I haven't figured ut how to view my web site with drupal. still learn how to use it

ENABLEDNAMEVERSIONDESCRIPTIONOPERATIONS
7.x-1.x-devEnables universities and colleges to deliver a high-quality learning experience.
Required by: Views Integration (disabled)

Nadia I. Musleh

May 1, 2014, 8:54:39 AM5/1/14
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com

There is a steep learning curve for Drupal, but manageable. You’ll want to install views, enable the views or make a new view. A view is basically a page. Also you may need to give yourself permissions for anything you enabled.

I myself am new to bigbluebutton, so I haven’t gotten to the integration part of drupal. That’s my next step.

Yup I see the same thing. I haven't figured ut how to view my web site with drupal. still learn how to use it

ENABLED

NAME

VERSION

DESCRIPTION

OPERATIONS

[X]

Big Blue Button

7.x-1.x-dev

Enables universities and colleges to deliver a high-quality learning experience.

Required by: Views Integration (disabled)

Permissions - private

Configure - private

[ ]

Views Integration

7.x-1.x-dev

Provides integration and default views.

Requires: Big Blue Button (enabled), Views (missing)

Ed Phillis

May 2, 2014, 10:56:05 AM5/2/14
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
BigBlueButton gets added as an option on all content types. Once you have added the BBB salt an IP address to the BBB Drupal module config options, you should be good to go. It will let you know if you cant connect. At the bottom of the content type that you choose to use as a BBB node you will have an option - 'use this content type as a bigbluemeeting' or words to those effect. Every time you create a node of that content type you will have the tabs - attend meeting and moderate meeting - which will send you to a unique BBB session.

I Capatosta

May 19, 2014, 2:14:33 PM5/19/14
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com