bigbluebutton client html5 error

已查看 77 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Tdm System

未读,
2014年10月21日 16:24:212014/10/21
收件人 bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
hello every body >> i am new in bigbluebutton.
i try to setup html client of the bigbluebutton
iam successfuly setup the big blue button and it work correctly > then i try to install the client html but it dos't work .
when i try to install the  bbb-web then turn
from this url

myserver:8080 it dost work >> when i retrive
web.ngix
it work
i dont know if this correct

then i try to continue to red5 from this url

the bigbluebutton don't work
and i got error 5000

should i do something or there is another configuration i must do?
the bigbluebutton version is 9 beta

thanx in advance for all

Tdm System

未读,
2014年10月21日 16:43:142014/10/21
收件人 bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
here when i run this
grails -Dserver.port=8888 run-war

i cant creat demo_meeting
the client can't connect to ther server

Fred Dixon

未读,
2014年10月21日 20:26:262014/10/21
收件人 bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tdm,

The HTML5 client is still in development.  Our goal is to release a beta version before the end of the year, so if you can wait a bit longer, we'll have an update to the documentation that should get you much further along.

Regards,.. Fred

BigBlueButton Developer
BigBlueButton on twitter: @bigbluebutton

Tdm System

未读,
2014年10月22日 15:43:372014/10/22
收件人 bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
thanx fred

i want to ask u if the last version of bigblue button wich is 0.81 is the html client work in it?
and another question  is there web-service or  plugin to use it for create meeting and manage it from it?
and thanx a lote
回复全部
回复作者
转发