runnning ubuntu server 14.04 ( 64bit ) + nginx + ISPConfig3 + BBB + Moodle + FusionPBX

Masakazu Nakano

May 10, 2015, 1:58:17 PM5/10/15
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
I just complete runnning ubuntu server 14.04 ( 64bit ) + nginx + ISPConfig3 + BBB + Moodle + FusionPBX.

Documented upped.

Thank you (^-^)/

BR

mack

Miguel Pereira Legal

May 21, 2015, 10:39:57 AM5/21/15
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
The FusionPBX would be like a frontent for the BBB? I'm correct?

Masakazu Nakano

May 21, 2015, 12:08:22 PM5/21/15
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
HI

FusionPBX is a accout manager around FreeSwitch.FreeSwitch is one of core function of BBB.

Basically,That is not effect BBB directry.But we can handle SIP and IAX client for mass subscriber in telco based subsystem.

because FreeSwitch is also a large capability VVoIP conferencing system.

FreeSwitch was choosed today's primary DB as PostgreSQL as telco peoples.

But too many Web side peoples want to use MySQL,I think.

if working on Mysql based almostry,It can more easy to handle for BBB uses.

How is?

BR

mack

Masakazu Nakano

May 22, 2015, 6:02:10 PM5/22/15
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
I fount an one-click solution called. Softaculous seems not opensource.

but quite intersting solution.

BR

mack

Masakazu Nakano