bigbluebutton audio problem

Tdm System

Dec 17, 2014, 6:32:31 AM12/17/14
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
hello every body ,
i have BBB server in virtual machine  with 5 GB ram , but  i face audio problem that when a client try to connect to meeting and turn on mic nothing happens  , and no message shows , but sometime i got 1002 error and sometime 1004

what could be the problem?

Chad Pilkey

Dec 17, 2014, 12:44:50 PM12/17/14
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
For WebRTC error code descriptions see this part of the wiki (https://code.google.com/p/bigbluebutton/wiki/090InstallationUbuntu#Client_WebRTC_Error_Codes). A 1002 error can also be caused by an improperly configured server. Try running the following command to make sure that your config files are set correctly, "sudo bbb-conf --enablewebrtc". The actual cause of the 1004 is contained in the browser log so you can either search through it for the section that contains the 'fail' or copy it to pastebin and I can look for the cause.

I would also suggest trying to connect to demo.bigbluebutton.org from the same computer and if it works fine then you can exclude the client from being the problem.