Request for Online VPS server or any best alternative recommended

Avishay Sabban

Aug 28, 2015, 7:28:31 AM8/28/15
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Hello Friends,

For our school project we need a great performance VPS server on line.

we did try amazon instance machine but, you need pay by the hour(bundle package) we need that with no time limit.

additionally we did try to install on a local PC but we found some trouble with firewall NAT connection.

We need your help for setting up a new VPS machine, for you advice we need host recommended or any best alternative.

Thank you for help.

Fred Dixon

Aug 28, 2015, 9:38:45 AM8/28/15
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Avishay,

We would recommend you run BigBlueButton on a dedicated server (not VPS).  See

Regards,... Fred

BigBlueButton Developer
BigBlueButton on twitter: @bigbluebutton

Juan Pablo Miranda

Sep 4, 2015, 9:15:17 PM9/4/15
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Hello Avishay,

Perhaps you can try Kimsufi, SoYouStart or Online.net to find the dedicated server (bare metal server) you need. They have not too expensive prices.

Kind regards
JP

El viernes, 28 de agosto de 2015, 13:28:31 (UTC+2), Avishay Sabban escribió:
Hello Friends,

Avishay Saban

Sep 6, 2015, 7:57:58 AM9/6/15
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com