BBB HTML5

Jefferson Andrade

Aug 28, 2014, 10:57:59 AM8/28/14
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys, first of all, thanks for accepting me on the group

Is there any way to build/test the html5 appliance?

Fred Dixon

Aug 28, 2014, 5:41:02 PM8/28/14
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jefferson,

> Is there any way to build/test the html5 appliance?

It's not ready yet for others to try out -- we're working on it!  Look for more updates this fall.

Regards,... Fred

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 10:57 AM, Jefferson Andrade <jer...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys, first of all, thanks for accepting me on the group

Is there any way to build/test the html5 appliance?

BigBlueButton Developer
BigBlueButton on twitter: @bigbluebutton

Dash

Aug 30, 2014, 5:07:46 PM8/30/14
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fred,
I have been thinking of getting started in parallel for the HTML5 dev. Is there any detailed documentation of the client side architecture that currently exists i.e. flash plugin? I already seen the bbb architecture overview. But would like to understand how the client specifically works in detail. Not good with Java, that's why checking on documentation.

Best,
Dash

Fred Dixon

Aug 30, 2014, 6:48:42 PM8/30/14
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dash,

Hang tight -- we'll be updating the documentation in the next few weeks.

Our focus right now is finishing 0.9.0 and getting it to a final release.  There's been a lot of architectural changes to BigBlueButton to support the HTML5 client.  We want to finish 0.9.0 to provide a solid based on which to deliver the HTML5 client.

Regards,... Fred