reports available?

SteveK

Oct 24, 2012, 8:23:47 PM10/24/12
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hello All!

I would like to run an "attendance roster" after a meeting. to give attendees credit for participating.  I just have no idea how to or if it is possible.  The only way I can think of is to provide a link to a survey or quiz at he end and log that.  However, that has a lot of variables to fail, and the link could be forwarded to others who jsut did not attend.
I am having folks connect to a meeting via Moodle, but the information I can see there just shows a login, not duration.

Anyway, if anyone has a suggestion, I'd really appreciate it

Steve

Fred Dixon

Oct 25, 2012, 10:23:14 AM10/25/12
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve,

We noticed you cross-posted to the Moodle Groups.

We answered you question there first.

For those in bigbluebutton-setup, the short answer is there are no usage reports available from BigBlueButtonBN (the Moodle integration) nor the BigBlueButton server itself.

Adding reports to BigBlueButton is an open enhancement requests.  See

Regards,... Fred
--
BigBlueButton Developer
BigBlueButton on twitter: @bigbluebutton