Recording Issue in Bigbluebutton

SARATH

Jul 7, 2014, 10:22:03 AM7/7/14
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I completed the bigbluebutton configuration properly.  I tried to record the conference at that time the recoding icon shows "This section is not recoding" in  moderator section and This is not recorded section in attendee side. But the session recording is available. The problem only in the icons part.Please help me

Thanks
Sarath

SARATH

Jul 9, 2014, 12:34:03 PM7/9/14
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Every one,

Anyone please provide details about my doubt.

Fred Dixon

Jul 10, 2014, 10:49:07 AM7/10/14
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarath,

Your post isn't clear, which is why you didn't get a response.

>   I tried to record the conference at that time the recoding icon shows "This section is not recoding"

What recording icon are you referring to?   There is no recording icon in 0.81?

If you are using a build of 0.9.0-dev, this version isn't ready yet for others to build upon (but it will be soon).

Regards,... Fred

BigBlueButton Developer
BigBlueButton on twitter: @bigbluebutton

SARATH

Jul 11, 2014, 10:27:37 AM7/11/14
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fred,

Now i am using the build of 0.9.0-dev in bigbluebutton. In this configuration I tried to record one meeting using the development environment.The recording process working perfectly but when i mouse over the recording icon in the top nav ( Near to the audio icon) showing "Start Recording". Actually the recording is in progress.

Hpw can i show the message correctly?? .How can fix this issue in build of 0.9.0-dev in bigbluebutton. Is it possible??. Please provide one solution.

Thanks

Sarath C M

Chad Pilkey

Jul 11, 2014, 11:23:23 AM7/11/14
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Don't trying and build 0.9 yourself. BBB is a very complex system and there are many parts that you will be missing if you try to just build the client. Once 0.9 is ready for beta testing there will be official packages provided and you will be safe to test it then.

SARATH

Jul 11, 2014, 11:36:20 AM7/11/14
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chad,

I need to use bigbluebutton without its brand name that's why i am using the build version of bigbluebutton.
Any other option available in bignluebutton withour its brand name ???

I think only way to remove the bigbluebutton brand name through the developement environment. Is it right??

Please provide one solution to this problem

Thanks

Sarath C M

Richard Alam

Jul 11, 2014, 11:38:04 AM7/11/14
On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 11:36 AM, SARATH <sara...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Chad,

I need to use bigbluebutton without its brand name that's why i am using the build version of bigbluebutton.
Any other option available in bignluebutton withour its brand name ???

I think only way to remove the bigbluebutton brand name through the developement environment. Is it right??

Yes you have to build it but you are building an unreleased/unstable version of BigBlueButton.

Please provide one solution to this problem

Build 0.81 and make your changes to brand it.

Richard

Thanks

Sarath C M

Fred Dixon

Jul 11, 2014, 4:02:15 PM7/11/14
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarath,

Please see my earlier post: 0.9.0-dev is not ready for others to build upon yet.

We'll post to bigbluebutton-dev when it's ready.

Regards,... Fred