ERROR EN "sudo add-apt-repository ppa:libreoffice/libreoffice-4-4"

pedro.ka...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2016, 9:25:37 PM9/19/16
to BigBlueButton-Setup
Good day to all the community
I have this error when you run the sudo add-apt-repository ppa:libreoffice/libreoffice-4-4
I have this error constantly, I formatted my operating several times to reinstall from scratch, but just get the same error system.
Searching the Internet solutions http://askubuntu.com/questions/452595/cannot-add-ppa-behind-proxy-ubuntu-14-04  I found this solution apparently works but it is not.
I meet all the requirements for installation.
But if I have output from a proxy, which is set perfectly and there is internet connectivity
can you help me with this please.
thanks for your help
This greatly concerns me and not let me go

pedro.ka...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2016, 7:01:08 PM9/26/16
to BigBlueButton-Setup
I could finally solve my problem.
my server was behind a proxy that orignaba me many problems.