BBB Capacity Plan for 50 user

Reza Bidar

May 26, 2015, 11:40:01 AM5/26/15
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I wanna deploy a server for our institution that have 50 person online the same time in the class.
How much resource we need for it?
What about hardware and bandwidth ?
And is it necessary to develop it and change the feature of BigBlueButton?
Please suggest me minimum plan .
TnX for your help .

Fred Dixon

May 26, 2015, 11:49:46 AM5/26/15
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Reza,

See the installation guide for BigBlueButton

For more information on the recommended capacity for a session, see

Regards,.. Fred

BigBlueButton Developer
BigBlueButton on twitter: @bigbluebutton

G Raja K

May 28, 2015, 8:11:36 AM5/28/15
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fred,

Are there any hosting / setup companies who can get BBB setup complete? Can you please help me out if you have any information handy?

Thanks for your help. :)

Cheers..
Raja

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 11:40 AM, Reza Bidar <reza.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi
I wanna deploy a server for our institution that have 50 person online the same time in the class.
How much resource we need for it?
What about hardware and bandwidth ?
And is it necessary to develop it and change the feature of BigBlueButton?
Please suggest me minimum plan .
TnX for your help .

Fred Dixon

May 28, 2015, 9:07:23 AM5/28/15
to bigbluebu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Raja,

For companies that offer commercial support, see

Regards,... Fred