Can't Build

Hoàng Xuân Thảo

Jun 21, 2017, 5:35:19 AM6/21/17
to BigBlueButton-dev

When I running "grails -reloading -Dserver.port=8080 run-app", I had it.

I can't find this class.

Can you help me?

Sorry I'm lost English.

HostBBB.com

Jun 21, 2017, 8:51:59 AM6/21/17
to BigBlueButton-dev
Not 100% sure,  but check this.

I know this has been an issue with me in the past.

regards,
Stephen

Chad Pilkey

Jun 21, 2017, 12:21:12 PM6/21/17
to BigBlueButton-dev
If you're missing the bbb-common-messages you should've run into an error when running "gradle resolveDeps" to download all of the dependencies. Try building the bbb-common-messages project again (or for the first time) like Stephen pointed out.

You've also changed the port that you were attempting to run grails on from the one in the documentation. The documentation uses 8888 and you've put in 8080. You're going to have a conflict on that because 8080 is used by tomcat. It's why we create an alternate nginx configuration for running development bbb-web. You're going to run into more issues if you don't follow the instructions as they are written.