Building Latest error on getUserId()

David Busby

Jul 22, 2014, 5:08:38 PM7/22/14
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
I've got the latest bits from github (branch: merge-polling-with-master) ; I was building this, which appears to go OK, I'm able to run-ish the system but in the Client log it's showing an error and in my Red5 Logs I see this issue:

----
[RTMPExecutor#1FJMCP5YXJULV-1] ERROR o.r.server.service.ServiceInvoker - Method getMyUserId with parameters [] not found in org.bigbluebutton.conference.BigBlueButtonApplication@7ffe25bc
----

I see in my code:
---
src/org/bigbluebutton/main/model/users/Conference.as
326: public function getMyUserId():String {
----

Which looks like, no parameters.  I dug around a bit in the bigbluebutton-apps directory.
All the definitions and calls there look empty.

I'm not sure why the Red5 cannot find this routine, any clues?

/djb
Message has been deleted

Richard Alam

Jul 22, 2014, 5:21:37 PM7/22/14
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
There is no method getMyUserId in BigBlueButtonApplication.java

Can you try rebuilding and deploying bigbluebutton-apps?

Richard

/djb