Issues with the channels

Chris Klissiaris

Oct 2, 2015, 11:16:11 AM10/2/15
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hello,

I need help asap!!!!

I create channels using, demo3 prototype. I have channel named channel1 and channel named channel2. If some people join on channel1 and i join channel2 i can hear the talking. I dont see the list of users i dont see cameras but i can hear them talking.

Any help???

Chris Klissiaris

Oct 2, 2015, 11:23:17 AM10/2/15
to BigBlueButton-dev
I also hear everything when i join demo3.jsp

Richard Alam

Oct 2, 2015, 11:24:58 AM10/2/15
to BigBlueButton-dev
On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 11:23 AM, Chris Klissiaris <ats...@gmail.com> wrote:
I also hear everything when i join demo3.jsp

Check if both demo uses the same voice conference number (voiceBridge param)

Richard

Chad Pilkey

Oct 2, 2015, 11:27:48 AM10/2/15
to BigBlueButton-dev
Both of your meetings are using the same voiceBridge, you should be passing a different value for the voiceBridge for each meeting.