load layouts from a file - not working

German Acevedo

Jun 28, 2016, 2:00:20 AM6/28/16
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi,
I have enabled edit in the Layout module definition in my config.xml file, so now I can see the buttons on the bottom right for "add the custom layout to the list", "save layouts to a file" and "Load layouts from a file".
The first two (add custom layout and save layouts) are working fine, but the "Load layouts from a file" button does nothing. There is no browse or select window to choose the file to be uploaded,
How can I make it work?
Regards,
German

Fred Dixon

Jun 28, 2016, 8:19:05 AM6/28/16
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi German,

> "Load layouts from a file" does nothing

We disable this functionality as it wasn't needed for the typical user.  Furthermore, we have used or updated it in about two years, so it's not surprising it may not work.  We've opened an issue to track this

This is a low priority item for us as we currently don't plan to enable this as part of the current development cycle (BigBlueButton 1.1).

Regards,... Fred

BigBlueButton Developer
@bigbluebutton

German Acevedo

Jun 28, 2016, 4:06:39 PM6/28/16
to BigBlueButton-dev
Thanks Fred,
I'll be following the evolution of the opened issue.
Regards,
German