Call for vote on making Anton Georgiev a BigBlueButton Committer

Fred Dixon

Nov 20, 2015, 7:21:33 AM11/20/15
to BigBlueButton-dev
To BigBlueButton Committers,

I ask for a vote from the other BigBlueButton Committers on making Anton Georgiev a BigBlueButton Committer.  For details see

Anton's Contributions

Anton (https://github.com/antobinary) has been working full-time for almost two years on the design and development of the BigBlueButton HTML5 client.

In that time he has made significant modifications to both the front-end HTML5 client and back-end server support.

In particular, his changes in the server resulted in the development of the HTML5 client moving to master, which has enabled the project to release the latest development builds of the HTML5 client with BigBlueButton 1.0-beta.

- Anton has had over 600 commits accept into the BigBlueButton core, see:

- Anton has also been active in the forums helping others with development of the HTML5 client.  See

- Anton has also contributed and updated documentation for setup and development of the HTML5 development environment.

Becoming a committer will enable Anton to review and approve commits to the BigBlueButton core -- especially the area of HTML5 development -- and take responsibility for the quality of those commits.

Based on the above, I recommend making Anton Georgiev a BigBlueButton Committer and ask the other BigBlueButton Committers for their vote on accepting this recommendation.

Regards,... Fred

--
BigBlueButton Developer
@bigbluebutton

Richard Alam

Nov 20, 2015, 7:26:09 AM11/20/15
to BigBlueButton-dev
+1

Regards,... Fred

--
BigBlueButton Developer
@bigbluebutton

Felipe Cecagno

Nov 20, 2015, 7:31:18 AM11/20/15
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
+1

--

Felipe Cecagno

Chad Pilkey

Nov 20, 2015, 8:22:59 AM11/20/15
to BigBlueButton-dev
I support adding Anton to the commiter group.

Calvin Walton

Nov 20, 2015, 10:22:02 AM11/20/15
to BigBlueButton-dev
I'm all for making Anton a committer.

Anton Georgiev

Dec 1, 2015, 8:01:40 AM12/1/15
to BigBlueButton-dev

Thank you everyone!
Working on BigBlueButton has been a great pleasure so far but also very instructive. I feel honoured to join the circle of committers and will keep working on improving the product!

Regards,
Anton

Tiago Jacobs

Dec 1, 2015, 3:06:57 PM12/1/15