Meeting creation error

rahul gopi

Jul 6, 2015, 1:54:27 AM7/6/15
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com

Hello,
I have got an error at meeting creation stage, I used JavaScript to execute the codes "createMeeting, getJoinMeetingUrlAttendee, getJoinMeetingUrlModerator" at the same time. Also, uses script to get moderator URL, from getJoinMeetingUrlModerator page. But, I get this  error , when moderator joins the meeting.
What may be the reason? I have got confused.
Thanks in advance

bb1.png

Fred Dixon

Jul 7, 2015, 7:03:35 PM7/7/15
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi Rahul,

This may help -- try using API Mate to generate your API calls and then compare them with the API calls that your code creates.

When you compare them, you'll see the differences and it will help you debug your code.  See

Regards,... Fred

BigBlueButton Developer
BigBlueButton on twitter: @bigbluebutton

rahul gopi

Jul 10, 2015, 2:19:08 AM7/10/15
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com

  Thanks Fred,
API Mate checked with meetingId created by me and functioned well. And I recognized some errors with my side that,

1. Inside API Mate I found a URL for create meeting, which is missing in my code. In my code it only creates creationParams Array and its file  source is from bigbluebutton > labs > bbb-api-php > examples > createMeeting.php.

2. Array order is different, In API Mate fullName,meetingId etc and that of me is meetingId,fullName like that.

How to achieve the first one which is more important?

Message has been deleted