Pass data from presenter to viewers

Alex Ditu

Oct 16, 2014, 3:59:38 AM10/16/14
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

How can I pass data from the presenter to all viewers? For example, each time a presenter uploads a file, I want to save that file's name "somewhere" viewers can access it. I don't really understand how bbb-client communicates with bbb-web, I believe that is the best way to do it. Or, how I can do this: write a method in bbb-web, and call it from bbb-client and receive its output?

HostBBB.com

Oct 16, 2014, 7:43:08 AM10/16/14
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Alex take a look at the mconf branch of bigbluebutton for an example.  Moderators can select to share a document when uploading, and a link to original, word, pdf, jpg, png. etc is made available to all attendees.

regards,
Stephen