Mic not working on Puffin Browser

abdul waheed

Mar 24, 2017, 3:50:56 PM3/24/17
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi,

Mic is not working on Puffin browser. There could be related to BBB or it's Buffin browser's issue?

Regards,
Abdul

Fred Dixon

Mar 24, 2017, 3:52:13 PM3/24/17
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi Abdul,

Can you do a quick test against our demo server (https://demo.bigbluebutton.org/) and let us know if you can reproduce the problem there -- thanks.

Regards,... Fred

BigBlueButton Developer
@bigbluebutton

abdul waheed

Mar 26, 2017, 10:26:38 PM3/26/17
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi, Fred,

I tested by increasing volume from 'audio test' then it was working. It's same on all devices when on using Puffin, I even tested demo meeting from your server also but same result. With the default volume (currently in the middle), mobile device can work as mouth is closer to the mic but on Ipad/tablet it will not work.

How to increase the mic volume by default to highest level?

Regards,
Abdul