BBB hangs on "calling..." screen

Marco

Mar 31, 2015, 2:22:25 AM3/31/15
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone.

I have a feeling I read about this before but can't find the thread.  Anyone know why all of a sudden the bbb started to hang in Chrome V.41.0.2272.101 m

Works fine in Firefox...

Anyone....???

Thank you.
Marco
bbb-hnags.png

Insightcollector

Mar 31, 2015, 3:57:09 AM3/31/15
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Fred mentioned this is related to Chrome trying to make an IPv6 connection to the BBB server while it has to use IPv4. As far as I understand this should have been fixed with the latest v245 release of BBB but you might try to disable IPv6 in your Windows network settings to make sure you're only using IPv4

Best regards
Oliver

Fred Dixon

Mar 31, 2015, 7:29:30 AM3/31/15
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi Marco,

Update your server and try again with Chrome.

You can also try connecting to

as it's running the latest build.  Let us know if the above works to get you working again with Chrome.

Regards,... Fred

BigBlueButton Developer
BigBlueButton on twitter: @bigbluebutton

Marco

Mar 31, 2015, 8:23:57 AM3/31/15
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
HI Fred,

Works on the demo..will update with latest and retry.

Thank you,
Marco