how to create new meeting from url without the Create button

victor ortiz

Oct 22, 2014, 10:10:26 PM10/22/14
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
I find myself doing a basic integration but I would like would be my url
bigblubebutton to create a metting with a name that I specify.

or which variables I should add that it is believed the meeting.

example put on my explorer and the meeting is created and accessed.
http://184.107.119.70/demo/create.jsp?username1=algebra&action=create

for example the user would access:
http://184.107.119.70/demo/create.jsp?username=victor&meetingID=algebra%27s+meeting&action=enter

As
I can manually create one meeting without meeting the Create button?

sabiendo la estructura podria crear unos accesos con claroline.

Fred Dixon

Oct 22, 2014, 11:33:08 PM10/22/14
to BigBlueButton-dev
Hi Victor,

All the create calls are basically URLs. However, each URL has a checksum value created with the shared secret between caller (your code) and the BigBlueButton server.  See

Unless you modify how the API receive works (disable the searching for checksum), you'll need to compute the checksum for each API call.

To help you understand how the API works, you can use API Mate to interactively create test API commands for BigBlueButton. See

Regards,... Fred

BigBlueButton Developer
BigBlueButton on twitter: @bigbluebutton

victor ortiz

Oct 23, 2014, 1:32:11 AM10/23/14
to bigblueb...@googlegroups.com
Greetings I could solve my doubt. url de sample.
http;//ip/demo/create.jsp?username1=ingles&action=create